Chapter 10- The light of Fairy Tail has returned

Thank you for reading. Enjoy!
Time skip: 2 months and 3 weeks later
Lucy pov

The time passed by quickly after Fairy Tail left. We encountered some demons and we trained as hard as possible, practicing almost everything we had learnt. We're now even stronger which is good since so are the demons. They're also quite ugly so we try to defeat them as soon as possible.

I'm going back to Fairy Tail. Yay! I'm so happy I've missed them so much especially Natsu I mean he is my best friend and I love him more than I probably should. Now things are going to be a little awkward though because well he kissed me and we had our little moment. That was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me.

My long hair is tied up in a bun, with the ends sticking out, so that it wouldn't be in the way. We were getting ready for our before breakfast three way battle. It ended up that no one won so we just broke for breakfast which was berries. Then for the first time in a while I got the book that I found at the mansion and we looked through. It seems that the more we discover the more the book shows.

It was now time to leave, after bidding our farewells to Mavis we all teleported to the tree in Crocus where we convinced Hisui to come with us. It was also now our new meeting point. We said goodbye to each other then we parted in our own separate ways.I teleported back to Magnolia, then I walked back to my apartment then paid the landlady. I was too tired to go to the guild so I fell asleep on my bed. 

It was night time when I woke up and I heard snoring from beside me. Pink hair was sprawled across the pillow. Natsu? Why was he here? After crawling out of the death grip Natsu had around my waist, I changed my clothes and went outside closing the door quietly behind me. The night air was cool as I walked passed the pier, the atmosphere was calming. I kept on walking until I found myself in front of the Fairy Tail guild hall.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me, it was Natsu. Did he follow me? He stayed silent as he walked next to me. He took my hand and entwined it in his. I explained what happened in the past year as we walked back to my house. We talked until we fell asleep.

In the morning Happy came other, he kept teasing us with he likes you or you like him after saying that he missed me, I didn't object since I was used to it now after spending a year with Hisui, Yukino and Mavis. He seemed surprised and then he smiled evilly at me.

We walked to the guild as if nothing had changed, as if I hadn't been away for a year. We walked into the guild and immediately Natsu was in a fight with Gray. So I headed over to Levy who was sitting in the corner with her nose in a book. I sat next to her. As soon as she noticed my presence she hugged me. "I haven't seen you in ages, Lu-chan!" I just smiled, I really missed Fairy Tail, my Family and now I'm home.

She then filled me in on the book she was reading that was about the history of magic. I suddenly felt the need to tease her about Gajeel. "So when are you and Gajeel going to be a sailing ship?" I asked with a smirk on my face half expecting her to blush but she just smiled at me.  "Tell me everything!" I demanded
"Well let's go somewhere a little more private."  she said as I followed her out the guild. We walked to my apartment.

"Now spill!" I said once we had locked the door, bolted the  windows and shut the curtains.
"Well, the day you left Master said you were on an really important mission and I was sad because I'd have no one to talk to. So I was on my way home when Gajeel stopped me and said that he wanted to know if I'd go out with him. Then it all developed from there and I found out that Mira helped. So now we're together and as happy as ever."  I smiled at her I guess she found her match just the rest of the single girls  to  go.We went back to the guild after I had finished explaining what had happened over the past year.

Erza pov
It has been a year since I saw everyone this happy. No one's been this happy since Lucy went training. Now the light of Fairy Tail has returned every thing's perfect for now.

I remember last year when Master told everyone that Lucy had gone on a special solo mission. Then he called me, Mira and Guildarts into his office and told us the truth. He said that it had to be kept a  secret until she came back. I remember Natsu trying to stop her from leaving as if  scared that she wouldn't come back. When he couldn't find her he was upset.   I remember when he found out she was here and told us to act like nothing had changed.

When she walked into the guild today you could just tell by the way she smiled. You could tell that nothing had changed. She was home and that's all that matters.