Chapter 4 - How to capture a princess

Thank you for reading. Enjoy!
Lucy pov
Once we found ourselves seats on the train we started talking and I explained in some detail what she needs to know. I explained to her that we were going to Crocus , she guessed that we were going to get Hisui since she was a celestial spirit mage as well. We had to devise a plan on how to get the princess to come with us without making it complicated. " We could just ask her nicely." Yukino suggested with her brightest smile.
"We could but how would we get to speak with her in the first place?" I ask.
"Easy, this is  operation: How to capture a princess." she said with one of her signature smiles. She really shocked me , this was crazy we can't capture the princess of Fiore. After I stared at her for almost 2 minutes until she gave me an innocent smile and explained what she was actually saying.

 Yukino pov
" We aren't going to actually kidnap the princess ," I said for like the 5th time before Lucy actually understood." we're going to escort her out of her room bring her to the forest then convince her to come with us , then we let her go back to sleep and we will collect her in the morning."
"How do we know she will actually come with and how do we actually know she won't have us arrested?" Lucy asked with a confused look on her face.
" I have a plan don't you worry." I said with a smirk on my face , poor Lucy looked scared but who can blame her especially since my plans have rather extreme today.

Lucy pov
I don't know if I'm scared for myself or Hisui at the moment but I do know that tonight is going to be insane. When the train finally stopped we quickly got out and found ourselves an inn. The room had to beds with a table to one side of the room and a mini library at the other. It was nothing fancy but it was decent enough. I asked Virgo to get us some paper and pens she got us the paper and pens very quickly , I thanked and she left. Yukino and I drew the castle in enough detail for us to understand where we had to go and how not to get caught. We looked at where the guards were when we checked out the palace gardens which were open.

The sun was setting making the clouds glow in orange, pink or peach  so we decided we should go and get ready. It was warm outside despite the fact that the sun wasn't shining anymore. We were walking through the town when I heard bickering I looked to see if Yukino heard it too and it seems like I'm not just hearing things.

Sting pov
As soon as Yukino left I felt empty I thought I was hungry so I asked Minerva to make me something to eat. I realised that I wasn't just hungry after eating the 7 chicken wings that were left for me to eat. Yukino left with Lucy from Fairy Tail. I miss Yukino. Wait. She left with Lucy from Fairy Tail. I will get Natsu to help me look for them after all Natsu and Lucy are partners. I thanked Minerva for my food then I ran to Magnolia to find Natsu.

Natsu pov
When Happy and I got back to the guild I just sat on Lucy's bed feeling sorry for myself with Happy sulking on my head. Until someone came and knocked on Lucy's door. It was Sting from Sabertooth. Why was a Saber knocking on Lucy's door? He asked if he could come in, it was  weird since I don't even live here but I let him in and we sat on the bed. "So, what do you want?" I asked him.
"Well I need your help to find Yukino."   
  I was confused why does he need my help if he was a dragon slayer himself ; I thought he had enhanced smelling like me.
He seemed to notice that I was confused so he went onto explain further how Lucy was with Yukino and how they said they were going on a holiday trip.

I did the spell that Igneel taught me to enhance my sense even more ; Sting seemed to be doing the same or he was just being weird and trying to copy me. We ran to the Sabertooth guild since that was the last time they were seen. My senses started to pick up and we went to Crocus I saw them and I shoved Sting behind a tree. Since I tried to help us Sting started fighting with me.

Lucy and Yukino pov
I know that voice!

Yukino pov
It was Sting! and Natsu.

Lucy pov
It was Natsu! and Sting.
 How did they find us? I looked at Yukino and we both started to run  we were running and then I saw the princess , she was walking around a secret path way in the woods I quickly grabbed Yukino's hand and headed over to the woods. Hisui seemed to notice us she walked up to us in a polite manner. We all talked to each other we explained the situation and she immediately agreed after Yukino said: "You would do anything to save the people of Fiore and the people you love , right"
I guess she really did mean it when she said she had a plan.