Chapter 1 - Secrets discovered

Thank you so much for reading. Enjoy!!!
Song : Uncover- Zara Larsson 

Lucy pov
Since my father died and left me the mansion I haven't had a chance to go up there. Since there was so much going on like when we were asleep on Tenrou island or the GMGs. Well now I have the and I'm going there tomorrow. I would have went today and came back tomorrow but we ( as in team Natsu) got back from a mission late due to Gray and Natsu' s fighting.

Time skip: next day
I woke up to the sound of Natsu and Happy talking. I should be used to them breaking into my apartment but I'm not. Anyway,  I got ready as if I was going to the guild then I went into my kitchen were Natsu and Happy Greeted me . I made them and myself breakfast. We all talked and I told them what I planned to do for the day. " I want to go with you but we promised Romeo we'd take him on a job today." Natsu said with his cute sad face.
"That's fine , I will see you soon." I said as went out  the door and parted our separate ways. I was a little bit glad that he didn't come with me because  I sense something. Something magical but dangerous. Well I just don't want him to get hurt.

Once I had  gotten to the train station the train had just  stopped so I got on board and chose a window seat. For the whole train ride I was debating in my head if  I loved Natsu or if he was just my BFF.  I couldn't decide so I put at the back of my mind and got off the train quickly.  I walked  all the way to my mansion. I had a key so I used to open the door of my mansion. Once I was inside and I had closed the door I went straight into my old room. It was exactly how I left it when I had left ; it  made me remember so many memories. Once I left the room I had a glance at my parents room ; exactly how  I remember it. So was everything else. I went to adventure the attic since I had never been there before that was because I was forbidden to go in there and the basement.

I went up the many stairs that led to the attic. It was quite a beautiful place. It was very big ; to one side there was a library and there was also a grand table. On that grand table there was a box , a wooden chest to be exact it had a note that was addressed to me.

It said :
To Lucy , You have to help save this world. You must train for a year with your fellow celestial spirit wizards. You must seal the door. The door is the source of dark magic. You must take this box and take what is yours from it. You must also take a book called "the celestial secrets " it will explain everything to you.
Love from your mother,
Layla Heartfillia.

With desperation I looked through every book until I found the right one. I put the book in the chest. Then I summoned Virgo. I asked her if she could take the chest with the book inside to the celestial spirit world. She did and I quickly went to my old room so I could see what caught my eye while I was in there. I got there in record breaking time but I still had no time to stop. I saw a letter on my table. It was another letter from my mother it was if she knew I would be back here , actually she probably did and she probably wrote these before she died and put some kind of spell on them so I wouldn't see them.

It said :
to Lucy , I'm so sorry I'm putting this on you but I have no choice you and your friends are our only hope.
love from your mother ,
Layla Heartfillia

I took  the letter and ran out of the house , closed the door and then I ran to the train station. Thankfully I just caught the train to Magnolia.