Chapter 3 - An overprotective Saber

Thank you for reading. Enjoy!
Song: lush life - Zara Larsson

Lucy pov
I had gotten to Sabertooth  quicker than I expected but it was getting darker so I went to an inn instead of getting Yukino now.

Time skip: next day
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping . Wait this is an inn and I'm probably going to have to be quick if I want to get Yukino. Just in case she goes on a job or something. So I quickly summoned Virgo so she could get me some clothes. I said , thank you then I got myself ready. Once I was ready I  paid the owner packed up my things and left. I walked to the guild , when I was just about to step inside the door opened and out came Sting , Rogue and Yukino ( with Frosch and  Lector).At least I now know where Yukino is. I guess this will make it easier to find her as long as they're not planning to go on a job. If they are then I'm doomed. Standing by the side of the door , I watched as they walked into the space just outside the guild . It seems like Sting and Rogue are fighting against each other. Once the match began ,  quickly went over to Yukino I have to talk to her first. She has to know as much as I do. "Hi Yukino." I said to her as she looked over her shoulder noticing my presence.
"Lucy! Why are you here?" she asked in a manner that told me she was confused and surprised to see me.
"Well I need your help in something really important. Something rather dangerous. Something that is like destroying an evil door and everything that comes out of it after training for a year. So are you in?" I asked in away that sounded like a 5 year old.
"Sure , it would be an honour," she said in a way that I knew she was faking her happiness." what about Hisui-sama?"
"Thank you and we will have to get her next." I said with a spark of excitement.

When we were just about to go and get Yukino's things we were stopped by Sting. Yukino and Sting are perfect for each other but it's not like they know that there crushing on each other. Anyway, He seemed hurt probably heard our whole conversation with his dragon hearing. He's probably upset that I'm taking Yukino on a training trip ; returning her in a year and putting her in a lot of danger :  well who wouldn't be.

But now I'm sad because well I don't want to make her leave her family and go and get into a whole lot of trouble. "Yukino where are you going?" Sting said in a serious tone.
"Well me and Lucy are going on a vacation." Yukino said as if she just stated the entire truth. She is a good liar, I'll  keep that in mind during our training.
Sting's face instantly softened and he smiled and said," Just come back to me." as he was walking away.

We slowly walked to Yukino's apartment I filled her in on what she needed to know and I showed her the letter and the book. Once we got there, I helped Yukino pack up the things she needed. Then I asked Virgo to put her bags in the celestial sprit world.

We went to the train station and fortunately for us the train had just stopped. We got onto the train and we talked about our next job to somehow get the princess to join us in our mission to save the world .