Chapter 9- avoiding Fairy Tail

Thank you for reading! Enjoy!
Lucy pov
Still grabbing the wrists of the 2 people I'd been training with for just over 3 months I ran to the deep forest so that when Fairy Tail got here they wouldn't see us. In telepathy I explained the rules for training with Fairy Tail here. (A/N telepathy=Italics)

"So we are going to be avoiding Fairy Tail while training  think of it as a game. When you see anyone from Fairy Tail you make sure they know something is there but make sure they can't see you . Just like when we were playing magic tag with Mavis, understand."  I said
" Yes ma'am" they both replied at the same time mocking me as I ordered them around.

So now we wait until someone came over here. Which shouldn't be long if Hisui is right. Impatiently I groaned about how they  long were taking until I felt a huge amount of magical energy. Guildarts. Now the fun begins...

Natsu pov
I awoke to a throbbing headache, Erza had knocked me out. Great. I leaned over the side as I puked just then I was almost sure I smelt Luce. A if she was training on Tenrou but not possible. So I just shrug of the I feeling and then we arrive at Tenrou and I run off the boat.

Lucy pov
One by one we slightly increased the magical energy we were giving out just enough so that he would feel it. Obviously noticing the increase in magic power he looked around to see what it was though he never looked up and we were hiding in a tree. That's just weird. Just so I can get some beneficial training I set up an illusion that he is upside down. Now he's looking really confused Hisui makes noises and Yukino makes some flowers grow really quickly. Since we notice we are being really mean Hisui does a reverse spell and I cancel the illusion. He then quickly walks away as if scared to have that experience again. So maybe we went a little overboard. Just a little. At least we did some training. We once again lowered the magic energy we were giving out.

It wasn't long until another two came along just these two were fighting. Fire and sword. Natsu and Erza. Instead of interfering we just watched, since this must have been part of the trials and because this will be very interesting to watch. In the end it was a tough match but Natsu won because he actually attacked Erza.

They both left and then  my sensor bracelet pulsed showing that there were some demons lingering in the direction that they had just left. Springing from tree to tree we finally found the demons but they had found Fairy Tail and surrounded them. Fairy Tail managed to kill a few but more and more kept coming. From the tree that we were in I sent a sun bomb to the demon's weak spot, the back of its head. Which would probably explain why Fairy Tail can't defeat them. It disappeared. Yukino sliced ones head off with earthly plates. Hisui killed it by whipping it with her sound whip.  No one seemed to notice so we kept attacking with different spells. Finally all the demons were gone so we teleported back to Mavis she was talking to Master Makarov. Thankfully no one else was there so we just had what was supposed to be our lunch.

Just as we had finished our dinner, footsteps were heard coming from behind us. It was Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail a little behind him. I would have teleported away but Yukino and Hisui were holding me back. Suddenly my sensor bracelet pulsed showing that there was a demon in the forest that was just to the side of Fairy Tail. If it got out then they would be hurt. As if reading my mind (which they were probably doing) they stood at the same time as me and ran towards the forest avoiding Fairy Tail.

As soon  we as we reached the forest, I summoned my wings so I could see where it was. It turned out that there was three of them, so one each. They looked a little stronger than the ones before. I changed into my sun form: my eyes flashed, my hair glowed and my clothes  wings transformed.  Yukino changed into her earth form and Hisui changed into her sound form. I teleported so I was behind one of the demons and then I made a blazing hot bow and arrow out of the sun's fire I aimed and hit the target which was the back of demons head. It disappeared  I changed back into my usual form without any wings.

 I noticed that the others were done as well so we walked back together talking about something random or stopping Yukino from trying to eat a tree. "If you try to eat the tree again then I will..." I say trying to think of what I'll do then an evil smirk appears on my face and I say, "If you try to eat that tree again then I will tell Sting  you like him." she then backs away from the tree and runs away blushing madly. Which is pointless since I catch up with her by teleporting. To see her maybe reaction was hilarious but it was a little mean so I apologise  and we act as if nothing happened when Hisui finally caught up. We were hiding in a tree when Natsu walks underneath it. Yukino and Hisui smirk as if they were planning this all along.

 Then they push me out the tree and I fall directly into his arms for once. But now I'm blushing as red as a tomato, he then puts me back on the ground and we walk through the forest just talking like how we would before. We stop when we get to the river. I'm surprised but happy that were not awkward especially because of the amount of times he tried to follow me. Apparently Master said that I was going on a really important mission which I guess is true so whatever.

"I've missed you." I say hugging at my best friend that I wish was my boyfriend.
"I missed you too." he says quietly while hugging me back. We break the hug and we are just staring at each other until...
                                                               Natsu kisses me?...

He breaks the kiss and we just talk quietly until we hear Erza looking for him. He then leaves and I go to sleep.

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

A/N

Plz comment! Thank you for reading!
Is this book good or not?