Chapter 2- Leaving to become stronger

Thank you for reading

Lucy pov

Once I got to Magnolia I ran home and got ready for bed. I was thinking about the letter my mum left for me until I fell asleep.

Time skip: next day
I woke up at around 4 o clock in the morning. I got myself ready and just in case I left some for Natsu and Happy with a note so they know where I am. I went to the guild with everything I need in the celestial spirit world . I went to the guild and only Master Makarov was there I explained to him everything that happened yesterday ; I even showed him both of the letters I received from my mother just to check it wasn't a fake letter by an evil crazy person.

I went back to my apartment just to see it one last time and to tell my land lady. I was just about to leave when I heard voices at my front door . Natsu and Happy. Wait they actually use my front door. That is not the point. I have to focus. I took everything I had in my hand and I put it into my pocket then I jumped out my window did quite a clean back flip then some how I managed to land on my feet. Though I couldn't stop there so I ran I just ran to the forest instead of the train station by accident. Once I got to the train station I found out that I missed the train and the next one would be in a week. I didn't have that kind of time so I decided that I would walk to the Sabertooth guild hall. Once I had just  started walking I heard voices and sadly they belonged to Natsu.

Natsu pov
Once we ate the mouth-watering  breakfast Luce left us I noticed a note.
It said : To Natsu and Happy ,
I am so sorry.
But I had to leave.
I'm leaving to become stronger.
Please don't look for me.
I will come back in a year.
Love from your BFF,
Lucy Heartfillia.

I know she said not to look for her but I miss her already. I kinda like her. That's not the point though we have to bring Luce home because well she can't leave without an explanation. Well actually she can and she already has but that still isn't the point . I already miss her and I want her back.

Lucy pov
I moved deeper into the forest I was in so he couldn't track me plus it would probably mess up his senses since there are  so many different scents. I stopped once I got to a small lake. I didn't think he was following me so I decided to take a break. I got some water from the lake ; I was still thinking about the letters my mother left me. I was also thinking about Natsu and Happy. I felt so much guilt . Well of course I did I left my best friends and then ran away when I heard them.

After a few moments of thinking , I started my journey to Sabertooth.