Chapter 18- The Celestial Secrets part 2

Thank you for reading.

Lucy pov
Once we had done our final attack I could see the demons vanishing.

Why hadn't we thought of this before? The attack didn't even use up half of the energy we had left. Though it did change us back to the clothes we were wearing before.

Summoning up the strength, me and Hisui ran back to the house. To Yukino.

We got to the room they were treating her in and the celestial beings were there watching her sleep peacefully.

"She's fine. She just drained her magic healing her self and she's now sleeping, as you can see." Mizu said softly, with a smile.

I smiled back and watched Yukino for a moment more and then I walked out of the room with Hisui at my side.

We went to the library if any book had a clue about what had happened today. We searched through shelves and shelves until one book seemed to magically drop out from it's shelf.

I grabbed the book and read the title, 'The Celestial Secrets part 2'.

Hisui came over after seeing the surprise in my face. She approached me slowly as if scared what the book was.

Before I could open the book, a letter fell out of it. I sat down at a table with Hisui across from me.

The letter said:
To Lucy, Yukino and Hisui
I am sorry for the burden that has been put on your shoulders,
I am sorry for all this that you will go through,
The Celestial Secrets has 13 parts,
This is just the second,
You will find everything you need to know as time goes on and the books find you,
You are strong so just believe,
Layla Heartfillia.

We went back to Yukino's room taking the book with us. By the time we got there she was awake and having a conversation with Sting.

So we decided to intrude. As he noticed we came in, he kissed her forehead and left in silence.

We shoved the book in her face before we even let her talk.

"We hello to you to." she said, not very happy we made her boyfriend leave, didn't say anything and shoved a book in her face.

I got the letter out and shoved it in her face as well. She looked at the note, then she looked confused and shocked.

"Two things, one how the hell did your mum know our names; and why the hell is there another book?!" she asked, her voice reflecting her panic and shock.

"Known idea, and didn't you read the letter." I say back to her, "Anyway, that's not important let's see what it says."

We open the book.

It's a display of pictures, like a picture book that explains history. In the pictures it showed wars. Battles. Demons against the fey and angels.

We glanced through the pictures until we passed one that looked like what had happened earlier. 

On the other side of the picture it had some writing. The writing was ancient. We couldn't read it. I instantly thought of the one person I know that could decode this. Levy.

"I'll be back in a moment."  I said as I teleport to the library to where I think Levy will be. 

Obviously I'm right, she standing on a ladder reading/studying a book, then carefully dropping it to the floor and does the same to the next one.

I say "Hi, Levy we need your help." I say quickly. She just nods, climbs down from the ladder, picks up the books she dropped to the floor and follows me back to the room.

"Ok, how can I be of assistance?" she asks.  Then we all shoved the book in her face. She looked at us and then back at the book.

While still looking at the ancient writing, she sat down on the floor, got some paper and a pen from somewhere and started decoding the writing.

After about 3hrs she stood up with the paper and she said, "I've decoded it."

So we all rushed around her as she started explaining it to us.

====

Thank you for reading.

 Happy New Year.

Until next time.
-Ski