Chapter 5-Mum meets Mindy

*Harry's POV*

Today is the day when Mindy is going to come over and work on the assignment with me. I made sure the house was nice and clean.  I freshened up today and made sure I looked nice, too.

"Hey, honey, when is Mindy coming over?" My mum asked. "Uhm, in a couple of hours. " I replied.

"Okay, would you like me to make you guys some snacks?" she insisted. "Yeah, sure, that would be nice mum, thanks." I agreed.

So I turned on some music and texted the boys till Mindy came over.

"Hey, Lou, what's up? Where did you have to go last night?"

"Oh uh..I had to do some stuff."

"oh okay."

Louis seems a bit strange and mysterious now. Oh whatever, I'll just talk to him later.

*Mindy's POV*

It was a very sunny Saturday today.  I went downstairs for some breakfast. And my Father was In the living room talking to which sounded like the Mayor. My mum was just reading a book. I guess I probably got the bookworm-ness from my mum. We have a library full of books in my Father's office.

"Good morning!" I said to my parents. "Good morning, honey.  Would you like some breakfast?" My mum asked. "Yeah. That would be nice." I replied. "Okay, I've made some French toast for you in the kitchen. " she stated.

"Where's Camille?" I asked. "She's in her room. She says she's in a mid-life crisis." My mum shaked her head while laughing. "Mid life crisis? She's only ten!" I exclaimed. "That's what I'm saying!" She agreed.

"Oh goodness, I'll go have a talk with her. " I said.

-In Camille's Room-

"Knock knock!" I said. "Hey, Mindy." She replied.  "So what's up, Camille. Mum told me about your mid life crisis. Would you like to explain to me what this "crisis" is?" I asked.

"Well, I like Danny. And I thought Danny liked me back too. But then I found out that he likes Stacey!"she explained.

"Stacey? As in my best friend, Stacey?" I asked. "Yeah. Her." She sighed. "Honey, I think it's just a cute and harmless crush. " I laughed. "I'm pretty sure it's not cute or harmless." She said seriously.

Oh goodness, she is so cute sometimes.

"Camille, what about I go make you look hot and tell Stacey to back off?"I suggested. "That would be appreciated." Camille smiled.

"Okay, so I have to go do some homework at a friend's house, but after I come back, I will work my magic okay?" I said.

"Okay, love you Mindy." She stated. "Love you too cutie. "I replied.

I went to my room and got ready to head over to Harry's.

"Hey Harry! I'm coming over in about five minutes!" I texted him.

*Harry's POV*

I was doing my hair when my phone buzzed.  It was a text from Mindy. She was coming in five minutes. I started to freak out. Why on earth am I getting so nervous about? I need to be chill. I slapped myself, and went downstairs.

My mum was in her room, getting ready for work.  So I sat on the couch and waited.

I waited for like about three minutes and I heard a doorbell. I got up and opened the door.

"Hey! Right on time!" I laughed. "Yeah!" she laughed back.

"Okay, so do you want anything to drink or something?" I asked.  "Water is fine." She replied.

I went to the kitchen and  I couldn't find the cups anywhere. Great. I looked all over the place! I looked through the cabinets again and found a cup! Yes! Now I had to go find the water. Great.  I heard some voices from the other room. I wonder who it is. I continued to look for the water and it was in the back of the refrigerator. Success!

It probably took me about five minutes to just go get her some water. Smooth, Harry, smooth.

I came back and saw my mum talking to Mindy.  And Mindy was laughing! Oh no.

"Oh hey! Harry! I was just having a little chat with Mindy!" My mum said. "Oh great." I said sarcastically.

"Haha, no worries, Harry. No secrets have come out ..yet!" Mindy and my mum borth laughed. I laughed nervously. "Okay, mum, don't you have like.. uh.. work to go to?" I asked glaring at her. "Oh fine fine! I know when I'm not wanted! Well I have to go, nice meeting you Mindy." She said as she went to the door. "Bye mum. "I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye honey. Have fun." She whispered to me.

"Your mum is so cute!" Mindy said after my mum left.  "Yeah.." I said while scratching the back of my head. "Aww! You're blushing!" she pointed out. Now that made me blush even more.

"Can we just get started with the project?" I said trying to not embarrass me even more.

"Oh okay. So let's see...we have to find out the personalities and name meanings of each other and each other's family. " she read off the paper.

"Okay. So which family do we start with?" She asked. "Well ladies first. So do you want to go first?" I asked. "That' fine with me. "