Chapter 17- Fishin' For Love pt. 2 (Torn)

• Dedicated to All of the "I Wish" readers!

*Mindy's POV*

It about seven in the morning and we are all getting ready to head onto the Styles' boat. I put on my peach bandeau top and bottom. Then I covered myself with a floral romper. Camille is wearing her pink one piece with a ruffle at the bottom.

I grabbed my beach bag and put all of our necessities in it. I applied sunblock onto myself and onto Camille. "You are putting on too much." Camille complained. "It is very sunny out there, I don't want you to burn, Cam." I replied.

"Did you bring your sunglasses?" I asked. She nodded and put her sunglasses on. "Okay,well just go sit in the living room till I finish, okay?" I said to her. "Okay."

"Hey, Matt." I called. "Hey, babe." He replied. I forgot that the time difference is like an hour off. So it's six in the morning where he is. "Oh sorry, I forgot about time diffrences."

"Where are you?"He asked. "I'm at a lake house with a few friends."I replied. "Give me back my clothes!" Zayn yelled as he chased Niall in just a towel. "Are those boys?" Matt asked. "Yeah, I'm on a fishing trip with Harry and his friends." I explained.

"Why on earth would you go hang out with those dorks?"Matt scoffed. "They aren't dorks! They are my friends!" I argued. "So you ditch Kendall and Stacey and even me for those dorks. I see how it is!" Matt yelled. "I'm done talking about this! You need to stop being so jealous!" I yelled.

"Oh puh-lease, I could never be jealous of those dorks." Matt stated. "Oh really? It sure looks like you are right now. Just say it, you're mad that I'm hanging out with other guys. But you should know that we are all just friends, like oh my goodness!"I yelled. "Whatever, thanks for ruining my morning." Matt said as he hung up. "Ugh!" I said as I threw my phone at the bed.

*Harry's POV*

I heard yelling coming from Mindy's room. The other boys were already in the living room waiting for mum. I knocked on the door. "Hey, is it okay if I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah, come in." She said. It looked like she was crying. "Hey, are you okay?"I asked as I grabbed a tissue. "Yeah, I'm fine. Matt and I had an argument." She explained. "Oh, I'm sure he'll get over it." I said. "Whatever. I'm here to relax and hang out. I'm not even going to think about him."She said as she stood up from the bed.

"Well, are you ready to go on the boat?" I asked. "Never been ready." She said with a smile.

We went to the living room and saw that everyone was ready. "Shall we go?" Mum asked. "Let's do this!" Niall screamed.

We headed towards the boat dock. Camille on Niall's back, I stood close by Mindy, and Louis was on Liam's shoulders. Very mature friends I have.

"Everyone, meet S.S. Anne." Mum introduced the boat to us. "Wow, she's a beauty." Mindy said. "Let's get on in! "Mum said.

-on the boat-

The boys and I put our fishing poles on the pole stand while the girls sat on the seats. " I call being captain for today!" Louis yelled. "That's fine, just don't let us sink!" Anne laughed. "Fun fact: I've always wanted a boat." Louis told Camille.

Louis drove the boat for about twenty minutes till he slowed down. "This place seems like the perfect fishing spot." Louis called. The boys and I started fishing while the girls just talked.

"So, boys, I need to hear a song from you guys for the talent show." Mindy reminded. "Do you guys have any song choices yet?"

"Well, we have a couple choices to sing from but we don't know which song should kind of be like our debut song." I said. "Oh, well you guys should choose wisely. Because a record producer will be there, no pressure." Mindy said cheekily.