Chapter 16-Fishin' for Love pt. 1 (Roadtrips and Ice Cream)

*Mindy's POV*

It was about six in the morning and I had to wake up early so I could head of to the Styles' house. I tried to be as quiet as I could so I wouldn't wake up everyone else. I got ready, packed my stuff in a bag, and headed downstairs.

 My bag was a bit heavy but we are going to the lake and you never know what you are going to need. I packed my hat, sunglasses, healthy snacks, lipgloss, sun block, bug spray,camera, phone, ipod, and extra clothes.

I made myself some breakfast—granola cereal with fresh raspberries and strawberries. I double checked everything to make sure I didn't forget anything.

I got everything and headed out of the door. Then I heard Camille come out of her room. "Oh shoot." I whispered to myself. "Where are you going?" Camille asked. "I'm going on a fishing trip with Harry's family. " I explained.

"Can I come too?" She asked. Oh my goodness. She gave me that adorable face. How can I say no?

"Well, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Let me go call Harry to make sure, but hurry and go pack!" I said.  "Thanks, Mindy." Camille said as she hugged me. She is so precious, I can't deal!

"Hey, Camille, caught me. Is it okay if she comes too?" I asked Harry. "Oh yeah! Totally! Mum would love to meet her! Just come over after she's ready." Harry said. "Yay, okay thanks!" I said as I hung up.

*Harry's POV*

So all of the boys are at my house and we are eating breakfast as we wait for Mindy and Camille.

"So, Mindy's younger sister is coming with us too, I want you boys to be on your best behavior. Am I clear?" I told the boys. "Is she hot?" Niall asked. "Oh my goodness, Niall, the girl is like seven. Stay away from her." I chuckled at him.

The boys went and tackled Niall. Oh great, this is what I will have to deal with for the weekend.

"Okay, are you boys ready yet?" Mum asked. The boys got off Niall and straighten themselves up. "Yes,mam" They said in unison.

"Okay, well we are just waiting on Mindy, I guess." Mum said. "No, we have another guest coming with us." I added. "Oh, who?" Mum asked. "Camille, Mindy's little sister. She's such an angel. You are going to love her." I smiled.

Just then Mindy and Camille came into the door with their bags. "C'mon boys, help these young ladies." Mum ordered. "Thanks." Mindy said.  Camille stood behing Mindy's legs, scared.

"So, is this the famous Camille, I've heard of?" Mum asked as she got onto her level. Camille nodded.

"Well do you want some breakfast?" Mum offered. "No, we ate at home. Thank you." Camille replied. "Aww, you are so cute. I'm so glad to have another girl in the car." Mum said as she hugged Camille.

 "Well, are you guys ready to load into the car?" I asked.  Everyone nodded and we packed all our bags into the trunk.

All of the bags were loaded so now we were trying to figure out seating arrangements. Our car had three rows so we had enough seats for everyone.

"Mindy can come sit with me in the front so I can have someone to talk to." Mum said. Mindy nodded.

"Zayn, Louis and Liam can sit in the last row, and Niall, Camille and I can sit in the back. " I said.

Everyone nodded and got into their seats. "Everyone ready?" Mum asked with a smile. "Let's go."

-in the car-

"So, let's give Mindy and Camille an introduction of everyone. " Mum stated to make our car ride more comfortable. "Let's start from the back row to the front."