Chapter 10-His Story

*Harry's POV*

"Well let's see. My name is Harry Styles.  My mum's name is Anne.  My father's name is Des. And that is pretty much it. "  I said. There really isn't much to my life story. I guess Mindy has an easy assignment since she only has to look up three names whereas I have to look up a bunch of names.

"What are some of your hobbies, Harry?" Mindy asked. "Well, I like to sing. " I said. "Oh, sing? "Mindy asked. "Yeah, the lads and I like to write and sing whenever we have time." I explained. "That is so cool!" Mindy exclaimed. I started to blush.

"What does your mum do?" Mindy asked me. "She's a nurse at the local hospital down the block. She is a really good one too.  I remember when Lou and I would play on the playground and I would always get hurt because Lou would swing me too high." I remembered.  Mindy laughed.  "Then I would come to her crying while Louis would explain what happened. And she knew what would help with my little booboos." I smiled.

"What about your dad?" she asked. I stopped and looked away. Mindy noticed something was wrong. "Is something wrong?" she asked. "Yeah, it's just that my dad passed away a couple years ago. And sometimes it's weird to bring him up again. " I explained. "Oh my, I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" she stuttered. I chuckled slightly.

"It's fine. He died from lung cancer when I was about ten years old. His lungs were already weak since he was born. Then during his teenage years, he got into a fight with some douche . And the guy knocked his windpipe. Since he already had asthma, it was a big deal. So as the years got on, his lungs started to malfunction. Then it led to lung cancer with the cancer cells adding on. " I sighed.

"It's okay. If we stop here." Mindy said as she collected her things. "No it's fine." I said. "No, it's okay. Do you think it's okay if I can interview your mum?" Mindy asked. I shrugged. "I guess if it's fine with her, it's fine with me. " I said.

"Okay. Well I'll meet up with you later, see you soon!" Mindy said as she headed out of the library. I nodded and headed home, also.

*Mindy's POV*

As I was driving home, I was thinking about what Harry told me.  I wonder what their father-son relationship was like? But I can tell Harry really loves his mum. The way his face lightens up when he talks about her. It's so cute.

It's almost supper time. I remembered that I needed to find some acts for the town's talent show. I made a mental note to go look for some this week. 

"Mindy, where were you?" Camille asked. "I was working on a project with Harry, Cam." I replied as I gave her a hug. "How was school today? " I asked her.

"It was fine, till  I got into trouble." She stated. "Why were you in trouble, missy?" I asked. "Well, I had to go take my medicine. And Olivia saw me and started making fun of me. Then I got mad and then I hit her. " she explained. "Cam, you know you're not supposed to hit people!" I sighed as I carried her to the couch.

"But she was laughing at me and calling me names!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, I know, but you have to be the better person." I said. "Promise me, you won't hit anyone ever again." I said seriously. She looked away. "Cam, promise me." I said again. "Okay, I promise, Mindy." She sighed. I smiled and gave a kiss on the cheek.

Some people would argue with their little sisters, but I'm the total opposite. I love Camille. She is so precious! And she is really all I have left since Thalia moved away. I rarely get to see my parents around anymore.

"Let's get ready for supper, shall we?" I asked as we both smiled. We went to the kitchen and started to set the table.

*Harry's POV*