Chapter 7- There are good news, then there are shocking news.

*Mindy's POV*

My family and I all ended up in the living room, before heading out to the car. Thalia and her husband will meet us at the hall.  "You look adorable, Camille." My mum said.  Camille smiled. "Okay, are we all ready? Shall we head out?" dad asked. "Yeah, let's go!" I exclaimed.

City Hall is about twenty five minutes away from our home. So my father was playing some tunes from the radio, when all of a sudden, I received a text from Matt.

"I'm sorry, babe. Can we talk?"

I wasn't sure if I should reply back to him, maybe I'll go ask Kendall and Stacey later. Camille was nodding her head, following the tune of the radio. I looked at her, and took a picture with my phone. 

"Mindy, did you give Camille her medicine, today?" my mum asked. "No, I forgot to." I replied. "Oh my goodness, well make sure after we get home, she takes her medicine!" my mum exclaimed. I nodded.

After about another fifteen minutes, we finally were at City Hall. As we pulled up into the parking lot, we saw Thalia and James, her husband. We honked the car horn and waved.

We parked and then met up with Thalia and James. "Good morning, honey." My mum said as she gave Thalia a kiss on the cheek. "How are you James?" my mum asked as she also gave him a kiss. "We've been doing well!" James said. "Hey mum! Can we take you out for lunch after the meeting? We have something to tell you!" Thalia exclaimed. "Okay, sure, honey!" my mum replied.

"Let's head in!" my dad said. The six of us all headed in together, right on time.

*Harry's POV*

After work, I went and changed into sweatpants and decided to watch a movie. My mum liked to collect movies, so we had a shelf full of movies. I decided on watching 'Love Actually', one of my favorite movies.

I made myself some popcorn when Louis texted me asking if the boys could come over too.

I replied "yeah, come over, bring snacks!"

After about twenty minutes, my doorbell rang. I went over to open it and each guy had a bag of snacks and drinks. And of course, Niall had the most. "Come on in, boys. The movie is about to start. " I said as I greeted them.

We all went over to my couch and watched the movie. "Hey, so should we have another writing session soon?" Liam asked. "Yeah we should. " we all agreed.  "Okay, what about on Wednesday?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, we could all meet up at my house. "Liam said. We continued watching the movie, and throughout the whole movie, Louis kept texting someone. It was actually starting to annoy me.

"Lou, who keeps texting you?" I asked. "Oh it's no one really. " he replied. I shrugged and continued watching the movie.

After the movie finished, the boys and I decided to go over Lou's and jump into his pool. The weather was nice and breezy, so why not take a dip?

We went into Louis' car and headed over. When we went to his house, we ran straight to his backyard.

"Okay, you guys let's jump in together!" Louis insisted. We all nodded and Lou had a big smirk on his face. And we knew what was going on. We all nodded. "Okay, ready? One.....two....threee... jump!" Louis screamed. All of us stayed in place besides Niall. Typical Niall. When he figured out that he was the only one in the pool, he started cursing at us. It was quite hilarious.

"Oh c'mon, baby Nandos. Please forgive us? We'll order chicken and pizza for you, it's on us!" Liam insisted. "Okay. Fine with me. " Niall agreed. Then he started to splash the other boys. So we decided to jump in, for real this time.

*Mindy's POV*

"Okay, well. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Our brunch was a success ! Thank you to everyone who helped out. But we need a fundraiser to help our town. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?" the mayor asked. We all looked  round when I raised my hand. "What about like a town talent show?"

"Ooh, great idea! I am sure our town citizens would help donate their time and money with this event. Good job, Miss Mindy." The mayor acknowledged.

"So Mindy, would you like to be the event coordinator, since it was your idea?" the mayor asked. "Sure, I would love to!"

"Okay, so I'll leave it to you, to assign people positions." He said. I nodded.

"Okay, well back to other town news...."the mayor said. I started to zone out on the rest he had to say. I know it was kind of rude, but I really didn't need to listen to what he was saying, since it was just town happenings.

I decided to excuse myself and went outside. I texted Stacey and Kendall telling them to come over after noon time. Because Thalia and James are having lunch with us. They texted back and said okay.

After the meeting, we all headed out to a town café called, "Café Hope". It was one of my favorite places to eat because they give a great amount of money to charity.

We all ordered our foods and just caught up with each other. "How is school, Mindy?" James asked. "Oh its great! "I replied. "Are you looking at any colleges yet?" he continued. " I'm just looking at a couple for now." I said. It was true. I'm a junior in school, and college is coming up soon. My parents wanted me to attend a local university, but I wasn't certain on one college yet. "Well, if you need any help with colleges, you can come to me anytime!" he said. I thanked and continued eating.

"Well what was it that you and James wanted to tell us?" My dad asked Thalia. "Well, we wanted you guys to be the first to know, but we are expecting!" Thalia exclaimed happily. "Aww! Congrats Thalia and James!" I congratulated. "I'm going to be an auntie?" Camille asked sweetly. "Yes you will! "Thalia nodded.  "How many weeks are you, Thalia?" my mum asked happily. "Well, I'm about eighteen weeks." Thalia said. "I'm so happy for you and James. "My dad said. "Thanks dad!" Thalia smiled.

*Harry's POV*

After the pizza delivery man came. The guys and I happily ate outside in Lou's backyard. It felt like back in the old days. We were just messing around and I excused myself to use the restroom. I headed towards the inside of the house and I noticed that Louis' phone buzzed meaning he received a text from someone. I grabbed the phone and was going to bring it to Louis. When I saw the caller ID, I was very shocked. It was a text from my cousin, Eleanor.  And the text said, "Harry is going to love us."

Awkward.