Chapter 25- Aquarium Day

*Mindy's POV*

I woke up to the smell of the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. My parents are out of town, so how the heck is Cam making breakfast? I looked up and there's Harry and Camille quietly laughing and eating on the breakfast table.

"Cam, you could have woken me up to make you breakfast." I said trying to avoid Harry's eye contact.

"It's fine, I was already awake." Harry said. I nodded and went to my room to freshen up. What have I gotten myself into? I am dating Matt, and here I am, hanging out and even modestly sleeping next too him. Oh goodness, someone just swallow me.

When I came back out, Harry was to be nowhere found. "Where's Harry?"

"He went back home, he had to help Ms. Anne." Cam answered. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked Camille.

"Can we go to the aquarium?" Camille jumped.

"Sure! I love the aquarium."

"Can Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam come too?" Camille asked.

"Oh, I don't know. They might be busy today." I replied.

"C'mon please, with a cherry on top?" Camille begged.

"Oh okay, I'll text the boys."

"Yes!"

*Harry's POV*

I received a group message from Mindy and the boys asking if we wanted to go to the aquarium with her and Camille. We all replied yes besides Zayn because he had to do something.

Thirty minutes later, the boys were at my house so we could head over to Mindy's together.

"Is it awkward with you and Minds?" Louis asked.

"I was at her house yesterday, and I didn't think so. But this morning, she wouldn't make eye contact with me, so I'm not really sure anymore." I sighed.

"What were you doing at the Parker's house last night?" Liam asked.

"Camille wanted to see me, so I hung out with her for awhile until she had to go to sleep. But then Mindy and I talked afterwards about Cam, and I was comforting her about the situation and all, and we had a moment but girls are so confusing so I'm not sure what's going on between us." I explained.

"Don't worry, Haz, It'll all fall into place eventually." Niall said. I nodded. And we all headed over to Mindy's house. 

*Mindy's POV*

"Mindz, what should I wear today?" Camille asked me. "Anything you want, Cam." 

"But I want to look extra pretty because Harry and the boys will be here." Camille said. 

I looked at her strangely. Then heard loud voices. 

Camille quickly put on a green shirt and khaki shorts. And made me put on a white bow on her short ponytail. "Camille, beautiful as alway." Harry said as he walked in. 

Camille cutely blushed and ran and hugged him. 

Then the boys were at the door as well. "Ready to go, Camille?" Liam asked. She nodded her head and ran out the door. 

We all got into Louis' car and headed to the aquarium. When we got out of the car, Camille hopped on Niall's back and we went inside. 

There were so many beautiful corals and various sized fishes. There was even an exhibit to pet the sting rays. 

I was looking at the sea otters and noticed the rest of the group disappeared. Great. I'll never find them. So I just kept looking around by myself. 

"Boo!" Harry screamed. "Ah!" I exclaimed. "Harry!" I yelled as I slapped his back. "Ow." Harry replied while rubbing the pain. 

"Thanks for not only leaving me alone but also nearly giving me a heart attack." I furrowed my brows. 

Harry giggled. "The others are at the food court, we can go and meet them there." 

*Harry's POV* 

Mindy looked beautiful just staring at the sea otters. She seems so at peace, so of course I must disrupt the peace. 

I walked over and attacked her. She hit me. 

We then walked over to the food court, where Liam spotted us first and started whispering to Camille; she giggled and started whispering to the other lads. Oh children. 

"What are you guys whispering about over there." Mindy asked. 

"Oh nothing." Louis sighed sarcastically 

We continued to walk around the rest of the building and enjoy the company of each other. 

It was finally closing time and we headed out to the park. 

We played on the playground, laughing, kicking the soccer ball around, etc. and even got to watch the sunset. 

It was truly a wonderful day and it was good to have my spirits back up again. 

Camille was laughing all day, Mindy and the lads making jokes, and I was just content with the people around me. 

We headed back to my house to relax after our long day. When we all got out of Lou's car, Camille wanted to hold my hand while heading inside. Throughout the car ride, I knew Cam was exhausted from all the fun today. I held her hand on one hand, and turn the key in the door with the other. 

Then I felt Camille release her hand and fell. 

"Camille!" We all screamed. 

"Camille, wake up!" Mindy screamed. "Camille!" We all said again to get her conscience. 

I rushed and grabbed her while we all headed back to Louis' car to the hospital. 

I held little Camille in my arms as we all panic in the car.