Chapter 14- Name Meanings

*Mindy's POV*

It been about a week since Harry's surprise party. I really had a great time.  It's so nice to see that Harry's friends and family really and truly love him.  Kendall and Stacey are the best girlfriends I could ever for.  But our friendships aren't as close as the Harry and the boys. But I guess is fine with me.

And when I go home, the only  person that talks to me is Camille. Harry only has his mum and they cherish every moment together so cutely. 

I am getting ready to head over to the library to meet up with Harry. Matt would always get mad when I have to be with Harry. He would be jealous and stuff, t to be with Harry. He would be jealous and stuff, typical boyfriend stuff.  I reassured him that it's going to be fine and that we are just working on our project.  I managed to squeeze in some time today because Matt had practice afterschool.

I drove myself to the library and headed into the library into Study Room 106.

When I got there, Harry was already in the room. I knocked on the door so he would let me in. He looked up, smiled, waved, and opened the door for me.

 "Hey,  Harry!" I greeted. "Hey, Mindy!" he replied. "Sorry for being a little bit late, there was traffic." I explained. "Oh, it's no problem. I got here about five minutes ago, anyways." He stated.

"Okay, so we have the basics written down of our information." Harry stated. "We should go look for a book with name meanings in it and have a little scavenger hunt with our names." I insisted.

"That is a great idea! Okay, so let's grab a couple of books and meet back here in about ten minutes." Harry said. "Okie dokes." I said as we both got out of the room and headed for the selves.

*Harry's POV*

I went over to the librarian. "Hey, Mrs. Grace, how is your day today?" I asked. "It's going very well, Harry, how may I help you?" She asked with a big smile. "May you please show me where the books of name meanings would be?" I asked. "School project?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm working on an English project with Mindy Parker." I explained. "Oh, Miss Parker, I see. Well, the books should be on aisle 124." Mrs. Grace pointed.  "Thank you so much!" I said as I waved.

I went over to aisle 124 to see Mindy beat me to it. She giggled and grabbed a couple of books and scanned through them. I laughed and ran to the shelf and grabbed a few books, also.

"I'll race you to the room." I grinned. "Okay!" Mindy said as she knocked all of my books to the floor. "Hey! That's cheating!" I exclaimed as she ran away laughing.  I grabbed my books and went after her.

By the time I got to the room, she was in there acting all innocent. Pft. Girls.

"Oh, Oh! I see how it is!" I exclaimed as I went into the room. "What are you talking about, Mr. Styles." She smiled. "Uh huh,  acting innocent. I see how it is." I nodded. She giggled. " Let's get back to work, shall we?" Mindy said. I smiled as we both began to flip through the pages.

-two hours later-

We were both about  to fall asleep at the library. Who would of thought that flipping through pages and surfing the internet would be so tiring? We heard a knock on the door from Mrs. Grace. "Hey, it's almost time to close the library. You two should start wrapping up on your project." She said. We nodded.

"Okay, so I'm finished looking my family up." I said. "So am I, what are the meanings of your family member's names?" Mindy asked. " Well, my father, Dev, means "godly";Anne means "grace" ;my name means "home ruler". " I explained.

"Oh, Mr. Home Ruler." Mindy teased. I blushed.  "What about your family?" I asked.  "My father, William means "protector"; my mum, Ella means "bright light"; Thalia means "to bloom"; James, her husband means "planter"; my name means "to love" ; and Camille means "innocent"

"Well, Miss Love, I think we should call it a night!" I said. "I agree. Should we continue this sometime this week?" She asked. "We should!" I replied. "Okay, well night, home ruler." Mindy said as she gave me a hug. "Night, love." I hugged back.