Chapter 6-Her Story

*Mindy's POV*

"Okay, so let's see, I'm just going to ask you basic questions first and then I'll do the research later, fine with you?" Harry asked.  "Yeah, okay. So shoot me a question." I replied.

"Okay, what are your parents' and siblings' names?" Harry questioned. "My mum's name is Ella. My father is William. My older sister's name is Thalia, and little sister is Camille. " I answered.

"Okay, well I think that's pretty much all I need to find out now. "Harry said. "How about you and your mum come over for dinner tonight? That way you can take some notes about my family?" I explained.

"That sounds like a great idea! Okay, so what time do you want us to come over?" Harry asked. "Seven." I replied. "Sounds like a plan to me." Harry stated.

"Okay, so I have to go home now, so I can get ready for supper. But see you later!" I said. "Yeah, okay. See you later." Harry waved back.

*Harry's POV*

After Mindy left, I texted my mum about the dinner. She said that she would come home early so we could bake some dessert.

I went over to Louis' house so I could hang out with him til my mum came home. I rode my bike over to his house and knocked on his door. His mum answered the door.

"Oh hello, Harry. Lou is a bit busy right now, can you come over another time?" his mum said. "uh, sure. But can you tell him I stopped by?"I asked. "Yeah, sure, honey." She replied.

Well that was odd. Why has Louis been ignoring me lately? Did I say  or do anything? Hmmm..

I rode my bike home to find my mum's car home. When I got into the house, she was already in the kitchen.

"Hey, mum." I said. "Hey honey. Where have you been?" she asked. "I was at Louis' but he was busy."

"oh okay, well we should start on this dessert. What should we make?" my mum asked.

"What about your blueberry delight? I love those!" I exclaimed. "Oh okay, great idea!"

We finished the dessert in no time. By the time it finished baking, it was time to get ready for dinner. We both got changed clothes and headed over to the Parker's house.

*Mindy's POV*

My family and I were setting up for dinner when I heard the doorbell ring. I headed over to the door and it was Harry and his mum. 

"Hello,  welcome to our home! Come inside and make yourself at home! We are almost finished setting up for dinner." I said.

"Is your mum in the kitchen?" Harry's mum asked. "Yeah, she is, she's making sure the food is almost finished." I answered. "Well, I'll go help your mum in the kitchen. Harry, why don't you go help Mindy set the table?" Hary's mum suggested. "Oh no!  It's fine, I've got it!" I replied. "Oh it's fine with me." Harry said.

Harry's mum and my mum were hitting it off. They were laughing about something. Then my mum screamed, "Dinner's ready!" "Mindy, please tell your father to come to the dinner table, supper is ready." My mum said.

I went over to my dad's office, where he was watching the news and planning a trip of some sort. "Dad, supper is ready! Come out and eat!" I said. "I'll be there in a minute, honey. Just eat before me." He replied.  My dad is alwaysbusy doing something else. It is very rare to see him around sometimes. So we don't really have a strong relationship.

I headed back to the dinner table to see everyone ready to eat. "Dad is coming soon. He said to just eat without him." I said. I saw my mum sitting uncomfortable. She hates it when he does that. "Well, let's dig in!"