Chapter 9- Back to Normal

*Harry's POV*

Shoot! I'm running late for school! Louis' alarm didn't go off for him this morning. So he's very late on picking me up for school. I grabbed my books, gave my mum a kiss, and headed out of the door when I heard Lou's car on the driveway.

We were speeding on our way to school. I guess it helped with the awkwardness between us. Im still mad that he didn't tell me he was talking to Eleanor. We are best friends! I thought he would of told me! I guess I'm going to have to wait till he's ready to tell me.

"How many more minutes till the bell rings?" he asked. "About five." I stated. He started to drive even faster. We probably broke a couple laws on the way to school.

In no time, we got to school. But just our luck, the bell rang. Great! Now we are counted as tardy. So might as well just take our time to the office.

We walked to the office to get a tardy slip so we could go to class. "Mr. Styles and Mr. Tomlinson. Why are you lads late for school?" the office receptionist asked. "My alarm didn't go off this morning. And Harry rides with me to school." Louis explained. "I see, well make sure it doesn't happen again." She stated in a serious tone. We nodded and headed to class.

*Mindy's POV*

My first class today is English. Mr. Roper made us write down some notes about a long time ago when men were obeyed by their wives and children. After, Harry came in late for class. He gave his pass to Mr. Roper and sat at his desk.

"Back then, wives were like slaves to their husbands. They usually stayed home where they cooked and clean for the family. In some households, if the wife does not listen or do her work properly, it would result to abuse." He explained. I looked around the class. There were a wide variety of face expressions. Some were shocked, emotionless, surprised, angry, or not paying attention at all.

I could tell Harry was in deep thought about this topic. After he made us write notes, he showed us a video on this topic.

The story was about a man named Leroy, that works for a small company. He and his wife, Sarah has a son named Daniel. When Leroy comes home from work, he expects his dinner ready. And if it isn't ready he punches her. If she is seen talking to another guy, he punches her. If Daniel is crying and she can't make him stop, he punches her.

The video was very hard to look at. I kept getting flashbacks from Tony's party. It was irritating me. I could see other girls tearing up from the video.

Then it showed this part when Sarah was ordered to do something for Leroy, but Daniel was crying. So she went over to Daniel first. Leroy got really mad, and pushed her up against the wall with Daniel in her arms.

I could never date anyone like that, let alone marry one.

*Harry's POV*

That video was very sad and tragic. To think that there are some men in this world like that. It really saddens me. I know I would never do that to a girl. I respect women too much to even lay a finger on her. When my mum lost dad, I saw how heartbroken she was for a couple of months. I would never want to be the reason why a girl is crying.

I saw that Mindy was a bit tense throughout the video. But I don't blame her, especially after what she has gone through.

Soon after, the bell rang for the next class.

In that class, I had all of the lads. "Hey, so let's go hangout at the mall or park or something this Saturday, Haz." Niall said.

"Oh, uh sure.  What about the rest of you lads?" I asked them.