Chapter 3-The Assignment

*Harry's POV*

It was the day after the incident from Tony's party. I'm pretty sure it would be pretty awkward at school today. I got ready for school, fixed my hair and went downstairs to my mum.

"Do you want some toast and coffee honey?" she asked as I was waking my way down to the kitchen. "I'll just have some toast, thanks. " I replied.

As I was eating my toast, I recieved a text from Lou.

"Coming in five minutes x :) "

Louis takes me to school because he's like down the street.

"How was the party last night, hun?" my mum asked. "It was fun, The guys and I had a great time." I left the part about Mindy out to avoid any further questions.

Then I heard a honk from outside. Lou was here. I finished my toast, grabbed my things, and went out.

"Bye, mum. Have a nice day at work!" I said while kissing her cheeks. "Have fun at school today!" she kissed back.

I swear, Louis is the slowest driver in this town. You would expect him to be speeding in car, but no. He says he has this phobia of speed limits or whatever.

"Lou, can you drive any slower?" I asked sarcastically. "You know how I feel when I'm on the road!" he whined.

"Dude, how awkward will it be at school today?" I asked. "Yeah, totally. I wonder what's goin on with Matt's headnow." Louis responded.

*Mindy's POV*

I did not want to go to school right now. No. Nope. Nada.

I just sat in my bed, and laid on my side.

"Where are you at? " Kendall texted.

I didn't respond. I didn't want to talk to anybody right now.

Then I heard a knock on my door. It was my mum.

"Honey, you need to get up, you'll be late for school." she said. "I don't want to go to school." I said nonchalantly. "Well your father isn't going to allow that. But what about I go make you some tea and I'll take you to school. I gave a big sigh and got out of bed. I got ready and didn't put on any makeup. I just didn't care today.

I came downstairs to my mom pouring the tea into a cup. I grabbed it and took a huge sip.

"Do you want to tell me what happened last night?" my mum asked. "No, not really." I said quietly.

The car ride to school was quiet and awkward. When I got out, I said a quick good bye.

"Bye mum." I said. "Bye honey, have a nice day." she replied.

I walked through the halls and everyone were either staring or whispering.

I went to my locker and Kendall and Stacey were already there.

"Mindz! I tried texting and calling you!" Kendall exclaimed.

"I just wasn't feeling good today." I replied.

"Have you talked to Matt-" Stacey asked but was stopped 'cause Kendall nudged her to stop.

"Oh its okay. No. I don't want to see him right now anyways." I said.

"Who took you to school?" Kendall asked. Matt usually takes me to school.

"My mum." I stated.

"How awkward was the car ride?" she asked. "Very." I replied.

The bell rang for the first class. I'm glad that I had those two girls as friends. They made my day a little bit better already.

*Harry's POV*