A Little More

Kendra's POV

The girls and I have been really excited because Prom is this weekend. We've already gotten our dresses and my friend Ari is coming into town tonight. Luckily, Ace is taking her to prom and Carrie is going to go with Luffy. Katie had to leave town Monday because of a family emergency and she won't be back in time, but she's okay with Luffy taking Carrie. Jade's going to go with us for an hour or two, she doesn't want to miss it just because she's pregnant even though she could go into labor any minute.

"You guys ready to go home?" Jade yawned, walking up to me, Kid, Heat, Wire, Ace, and Luffy.

"Yeah. I'm ready for a nap." Ace laughed.

"I'm so hungry." Luffy whined as we headed out of the school and towards the cars.

"You can eat when we get home." Jade sighed in annoyance before getting in the passenger seat of Ace's car.

"We'll meet you guys there." I smiled, hopping on the back of Kid's bike.

Surprisingly, things between Kid and I have been good since we got back together. We're both in school and about to graduate and we haven't been fighting that much. I've even moved back in the apartment above the garage with him. Sukoshi's been spending a lot of time with Luffy and Ace after school, but that's not really anything to worry about. She seems happier now than when she first arrived, probably because she has all kinds of new friends and they're not really traveling around anymore.

"I don't care if you want to keep holding onto me, but I would like to get off this bike." Kid laughed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Shut up." I laughed as I realized we were sitting in our driveway.

"I'm sorry I'm so irresistible." he joked as we got off his bike and headed into the house.

"Turn back around!" Law yelled rushing towards us.

"What? Why? What's going on?" I asked, worry clouding my voice.

"Jade's water broke, they're heading for the hospital. We have to get going now! Get in my car!" Law called over his shoulder as he ran past us and out the door.

"I'm going to be an aunt!" I cheered dragging Kid behind me as I rushed after Law.

"I'm going to be a dad!" Law smiled as we jumped in the car and headed towards the hospital.

It took us twenty minutes to get to the hospital and another ten to find someone to tell us where Jade's room was. Jade was in labor for ten hours before the baby came, even though it was tough on her both her and the Derek are healthy.

**Timeskip to After Graduation**

It's only been a few short months since Jade had Derek, it's safe to say none of us went to the prom. We were more content staying home and getting the nursery ready for Derek. Ari moved here and started dating Ace shortly after the weekend she spent with us. Kid proposed to me during graduation and Jade wants us to get married with her and Law. Apparently that would 'be the best wedding ever' and it would make her happy. Kid and I don't really have a problem with it seeing as we'd like to get married before the little one arrives in nine months.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry to just end it, but this was a fanfic about Jade finding a reason to live and Law figuring out why he wanted to be a surgeon. They both found their way, but I wanted to give you all a happy ending to go with it so here it is. I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction and I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to update and finish it. Feel free to share, but don't forget to vote and comment.