PBTS Part 2

Kendra's POV

"Kendra, are you okay?" Jade sighed once Kid's performance was over.

"He's not going to cheat on me and then hit me and get away with it." I growled wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Kendra, you need to calm down. Don't do anything without thinking it over first." Jade hesitated.

"Xavier get the teachers out of here so they don't stop me." I ordered.

"Yeah, alright." he shrugged before getting up and walking a few steps over towards Noah and the rest of the football players.

"What's up man? Finally decide to ditch the losers?" Noah asked causing the rest of the football players to look at us and laugh.

"Come on man, that's not cool." Xavier sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

"What do you want?" one of the other guys asked with an annoyed sigh.

"You to actually win a football game once this year." he smirked causing me to laugh.

"You're dead Xavier." Noah growled, jumping up from where he was sitting.

"What's going on here boys?" the principal asked walking over to them.

"This isn't over Xavier." Noah gritted his teeth.

"You just going to let him threaten me like that or are you going to do something about it?" Xavier asked turning to look at the principal.

"What the fuck? You came up to us Xavier." one of the other guys narrowed his eyes.

"I'm feeling really threatened here." Xavier sighed, taking a step back.

"Alright, fine. Gravenhorst and Pope, keep an eye on the students while the rest of us escort these boys to the office." the principal sighed in frustration.

"Alright." G shrugged.

"This is fucking bullshit." Noah yelled out in frustration.

"Lets go guys." the principal sighed as Xavier walked back over towards us.

"It's a good thing most of the teachers stay in their rooms to catch up on grading." Xavier laughed, sitting next to me.

"Thanks Xavier." I smiled, pulling him into a one armed hug as G and Pope went up to the stage.

"So, who wants to wow the crowd next?" Pope asked.

"I guess that's my que guys." I smirked, pulling my phone out of my pocket and searching through my playlist for the perfect song.

"Anyone?" G asked with a frown.

"Found it." I laughed, standing up and walking towards the stage.

"Jade, it's good to see that you want to redeem yourself this year." G smiled warmly at me.

"Oh, I'm her twin Kendra. Jade's sitting over there." I smiled pointing at her.

"Damn, very well then." G nodded with a light laugh.

"Good luck Kendra." Mr. Pope smiled before leaving the stage with G and returning to their seats.

"Hey everyone, my name's Kendra." I smiled into the mic.

Jade and the others gave me a thumbs up, causing my smile to widen.

"If any of you have been cheated on then you probably know how I'm feeling right now. However, if you don't then here's a description for you. I'm fucking pissed." I growled scanning the bleachers.