Sorry Love

Law's POV

A month has passed and Jade has barely left her room. The girls have stopped by to visit her everyday and her sister has stopped by to visit her every morning and night. Ace and Luffy were constantly checking on her, I would be too if she wouldn't have yelled at me and told me that she never wanted to see me again.

"Law, you okay?" Ace half smiled walking into the living room.

"I'm fine, How's Jade? She's been sick all morning, does she need anything?" I asked getting up off the couch and grabbing my keys off of the coffee table.

"She's....she'll be okay. She could use some saltines." he shrugged.

"Right, I'll get her some sprite too!" I nodded as I turned and headed towards the door.

"Law, before you go..." Ace sighed.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to face him.

"I just thought you should know that she asks about you a lot. She'll come around, just give her some time. She's going through a rough patch right now." he shrugged.

"Thanks Ace, it means a lot." I nodded before continuing out the door.

I made quick work of going to the market and getting the crackers and sprite. I quickly made my way back home, but when I got there Ace and Luffy were gone.

"Jade, I brought you some crackers and sprite." I knocked on the door before slowly opening it.

I looked into the room to find her fast asleep on her bed.

"You're just as beautiful as the first time I saw you." I mumbled to myself as I walked over to her and sat the crackers and sprite on the night stand.

I couldn't help but lean down and kiss her forehead as I carefully began covering her up with a blanket.

"What the?" I muttered to myself as I stopped covering her up when I got to her belly.

'What the fuck? I wonder when she did that.' I asked myself as I looked at the little heart she had painted on the side of her lower abdomen.

"Feel better baby." I smiled as I finished pulling the covers over her and began walking towards the door.

"Law.." she sighed in her sleep causing me to stop walking and turn to look at her.

"I love you babygirl, even if you don't love me right now." I frowned before continuing out the door.

I quietly closed the door behind me and headed towards the living room right as Kendra was walking in the front door with Ace and Luffy.

"Jade's sleeping. What's with the small heart painted on her?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"It's a reminder for her to love herself." Kendra shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Have you guys taken her to the doctors since she's been sick?" I questioned a little annoyed.

"Yeah, we took her the other day while you were shopping. There's not much they can do." Ace shrugged.

"Yeah, she just needs rest and vitamins." Kendra smirked.

"And plenty of yummy food!" Luffy added.

"Did you at least take her to get a second opinion?" I asked in concern.

"They both said the same thing." Ace nodded.

"I think you need to talk to her, this is getting ridiculous!" Kendra frowned.

"Jeez what's wrong with you?" I sighed.

"She's just mad cause she slept with Kid and he hasn't called her or anything." Luffy laughed.

"Shut up!" she yelled in frustration.

"Shhhh...you're gonna wake Jade up!" Ace lectured.

"Good, maybe then she'll talk to him about what's really going on!" Kendra yelled pointing towards me.

"Wait, what's really going on?" I asked in confusion.

"Go talk to her!" Kendra yelled pulling me up off of the couch before pushing me towards Jade's room.

I walked back into Jade's room, she continued to sleep like a baby as I sat down beside her on the bed.

"I'm sorry if you feel like I failed you, but I don't know what you want me to do to make it up to you.I feel like I've tried everything." I murmured as she began to stir.

"W-what?" Jade yawned as she turned onto her side to face me.

"I'm sorry. Everything was pretty much going fine for you until I came along and ruined it." I sighed.

"You didn't ruin anything Law, if it weren't for you I'd be dead." she whispered as she sat up.

"You could also be dead right now because of me." I frowned.

"I know why they sent you in here Law....there's something I gotta tell you..." she mumbled with tears in her eyes.

"How sick are you? Is it serious?" I asked beginning to panic.

"I'm pregnant." she blurted.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm pregnant?" she frowned.

"I have to go." I mumbled as I got up off of the bed and ran my hands through my hair.

"What? Law, please wait!" she practically begged.

"I can't." I shook my head.

"I didn't ask for this Law! Please don't leave!" she cried as I reached for the doorknob.

"I'm sorry Jade, I just can't." I whispered before leaving the room.

"Law! Come back! Please! Law!" I heard Jade yelling after me, but I couldn't stop now.

I heard the soft sound of footsteps padding along behind me and immediately started running. I needed time to think and I needed some space to clear my head. I grabbed my keys on my way to the door and didn't stop running until I reached my car. I turned around and gave one last look at the house. Jade was standing in the doorway, tears streaming down her face, and her hands on her belly. I knew something was off earlier when I looked at her, but I couldn't pinpoint it. It never once crossed my mind that she was or could possibly be pregnant. Now that I look at her though, I can see it. I shook my head to clear it and quickly got into my car before driving off. I didn't care where I went as long as I was away from here. I had to figure all of this out on my own without anyone giving me their input.

"I'm sorry love." I whispered before pulling out of the driveway and heading down the road.

***************************A/N*************************

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been gone so long! I know it's a really short chapter, but I wanted to update it since I haven't lately. I promise I will update again within the next couple of days. I promise I haven't forgotten about this fanfic, I've just been really busy helping my sister,  out with her fanfics and taking care of my cousin for my aunt. Thank you for all of the support and please don't forget to Vote and Comment! Share if you'd like. Thank you guys again.