Bunz

Jade's POV

When Law left me to go see what all of the yelling was about I crawled off of my bed and over to the corner of my room. I didn't know who it could have been out there, and I was too afraid to find out. After a while I heard more yelling and what sounded like a little girl, I placed my hands over my ears to try to muffle the yelling. Not even ten minutes later Ace comes into the room and runs over to me.

"Shit, Jade I'm sorry." he sighed sitting down next to me and pulling me onto his lap.

"Daddy Ace, Daddy Kid's being an asshole." a little girl whined walking into the room.

"Sukoshi, I'll be right there. Just give me a minute." he sighed rubbing my back as I continued to cover my ears with my hands and cry.

"Daddy Ace, is she broken?" she asked walking over to where Ace and I were sitting in the corner of my room.

"No baby, she's not broken. She's just traumatized, do you know what that means?" he asked as she sat down in front of us.

"Mhm, it means that something bad happened to her and she's scared that it'll happen again and she's having a hard time dealing with it." Sukoshi smiled when Ace nodded that she was right.

Ace picked me up bridal style and carried me over to my bed before sitting me down.

"Come on Sukoshi, Jade needs to rest." he sighed as he started walking away, he quickly stopped when I grabbed his arm.

"A-Ace...please don't leave." my voice cracked as he turned around to look at me.

"There are a few things I have to take care of, I'll send Law in." he smiled sadly at me.

"No.." I cried shaking my head vigorously.

"Then I'll send Carrie in okay?" he asked looking down at me.

I couldn't say anything so I just nodded and curled up in my bed, closing my eyes as wave after wave of tears streamed down my face.

"Jade?" Sukoshi whispered causing me to open my eyes only to find her bright blue eyes staring at me as if she were trying to figure me out.

I gave her a weak smile to let her know that I was listening.

"It'll get better, just try not to think about it too much. That helps, trust me. The nightmares will be bad and so will the next couple of weeks, but eventually you'll be okay. You'll get through it." her smile reached her eyes.

"Thank you." I cried nodding my head as Ace picked her up and carried her out of my room.

Not even a minute later Carrie came running in.

"Hey babe, you scared the shit out of me earlier you know." she frowned coming over and laying on the bed next to me.

"You thought I would kill myself over him?" I asked as tears continued to flood my eyes.

"No, but you've been so depressed since Anthony that I didn't know what to think. It was the first thing that popped into my mind.." she started to explain, but stopped.

"I thought you of all people would know me better than anyone Carrie, but even you didn't have faith in me. You thought I would commit suicide and leave all of you behind. Have you not been here the past month or so? I've been better Carrie...I've been happy...I wouldn't hurt all of the friends I've made over something so dumb!" my whispers turned into yells causing Carrie to jump off of the bed like I'd hit her.

"I...I didn't mean it like that Jade." she whispered looking down at her feet.

"Get out!" I screamed pointing to the door as the voices in the other room became silent.