PBTS Part 1

Kid's POV

"What are we going to do with Wire? He doesn't talk." Heat questioned looking around the room as we got ready for our first day of school.

"They didn't have very much room in any of the general classes so we're all in advanced classes. I assume that meant that we would have the same schedule or something." Killer shrugged.

"So you're telling me I actually have to try to pass otherwise I'm dropping out again." I sighed in annoyance.

"Yes Kid, that is exactly what I'm telling you." Killer sighed.

"Daddy Kid, when are we leaving?" Sukoshi yawned, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"You have two minutes baby, go brush your teeth and I'll make your lunch." Killer smiled.

"Okay." she nodded before heading towards the bathroom.

"Wire, can you go help her finish getting ready?" I yawned.

"Kid, this seems like a lot of work for some stupid girl." Heat sighed.

"You know, I think I missed the part of this conversation where I asked for your fucking opinion. Go get your shit cause we're leaving NOW!" I growled.

"Whatever." he muttered before grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

"Daddy Kid, where'd Heat go?" Sukoshi asked walking into the room holding Wire's hand.

"He got mad cause he has to go to school, can you believe that?" I laughed as Killer walked out of the kitchen with a paper bag in his hand.

"What's that?" Sukoshi frowned when he tried to hand her the bag.

"It's your lunch." he sighed.

"What is it?" she grimaced, taking the bag from him.

"Leftover pizza and a juice box." he shrugged.

"Okay. Thanks daddy Killer." she smiled before heading towards the door.

"You're welcome." he laughed.

"Put your lunch in your bookbag so we can go." I smiled causing her to run to the couch.

"Ready!" she yelled zipping her bag back up and putting it on.

"Well then lets go." I laughed picking her up and heading out the door.

"Be careful! Don't mess up my bow!" Sukoshi yelled throwing her hand up to her hair.

"Really?" I sighed, putting her down in front of my bike.

"Well duhhh." she sassed.

"Hey, don't give me sass or you'll be walking your ass to school." I warned as I got onto my bike.

"Liar." she laughed getting on in front of me and putting her helmet on.

"You better hang on tight." I smiled as the engine roared to life.

"You better not let me fall off old man." she laughed as she slid the front of her helmet down.

"You think I'd let you fall off and scratch that pretty helmet of yours?" I laughed.

"Nah, it was too expensive." she joked.

" she joked