Chapter 14

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to amazingness for helping me with learning how to promote my story and for introducing me to wattpad in the first place. She is one of my best friends and an amazing person. Well anyways, here is chapter 14, I have finally caught up on my writing so 15 shouldn't be out for a while, I am so sorry about that. But I hope you enjoy it. Please don't forget to comment, vote, or even fan.

~Kyla’s P.O.V. ~

 For the past couple weeks, Xavier and I have been sneaking around the castle to see each other. Usually these nights consist of us talking, constantly talking; never once having an awkward silence. And I have an official secret boyfriend, and that means no other soul knows about us, not even my best friend. Of course I feel bad about it, but I would rather keep Xavier and my BFF not know than me losing him and her knowing.     

I hear the clock chime eleven and I started my way to ‘our’ corridor, the one that is so out of the way not even teachers monitor it. Xavier knows this for a fact; before we began our secret meetings routine, he had asked which places the professors monitored the most and the least. I see him waiting for me there and I greet him with a kiss on the cheek.

 “Beautiful evening isn’t it?” he asked then pecked me on the lips.

 “Absolutely.” We trailed off talking about random stuff and the clock soon chimed twelve and we looked at each other with sadness in our eyes.

 “Another night of our secret meeting ending,” I stated. 

“Kyla before we leave tonight, I just want you to really know that these times with you are amazing and some of the best times I’ve even had. I am so happy we met in that Irish pub and met up again here at Hogwarts. I have never felt like this with anyone but you.”

 “Xavier, I feel the exact some way.” We kissed then parted ways.

 ~Evangeline’s P.O.V. ~

           Over the past couple weeks, Harry and I have gotten closer. Seems like my break up with Seamus was good; now I am friends with just about everyone in Gryffindor house. Hermione and Kyla are the absolute best friend I’ve ever had (yes Hermione has finally gotten over the train incident) now we are like the inseparable five. I’m always with the trio or Kyla, who usually abandons us to prank someone with the twins or roaming the castle at night. She doesn’t know I notice this, but I do; I suspect she is meeting up with Mr. Hill, Umbridge’s intern. I am not mad at her for no telling me, she probably is afraid that I’d tell Harry who’d tell Ron and Hermione, who will constantly nag her about how it is against the rules and blah, blah. With me hanging out with the trio, I haven’t spoken to Draco, sadly, but he sends me letters saying he’s not at all angry at me and I’m still a Malfoy. Although it seems that everyone else has forgotten, most professors (minus Snape and Umbridge) even call me Miss Evangeline instead of Miss Malfoy. I have actually gotten letters from my parents stating that they are not shocked I’m in Gryffindor because I was different than them. But I am still part of their family, Slytherin or not.           

Their letters brought great relief to me. I have been worried that I would be disowned or something. I love my family so obviously I wouldn’t want them to be disappointed in me. This just shows me that there is good in everyone (except Aunt Bella and Dark Lord who are merciless). I’m going home for the holidays! Yes, I won’t be here without a caring family! Don’t get me wrong, I love my friends like family, but it’s not the same. My family should have to put up with me whenever something terrible happens; and my family has. My family is still with me after this chaos; so much unlike grandma and grandpa Black.

            ~ Evangeline D. Malfoy

I finished writing my journal entry while eating breakfast. I got up really early (before all of the girls) so I went to breakfast early. Just as I shut my journal, Harry popped up next to me.