Chapter 9

A/N: So my friends keep nagging me that I don't update enough (and it's true) but I do not want it to be like what it is on this other site where I have everything written ahead, but I just haven't typed it up due to limited computer while not being stalked access. Today I realized how much of a nerd I am, not only am I crazy obsessed with Harry Potter, but also Star Wars, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Battlestar Galactica, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, British TV(thanks to terryjames), and so much more. Which is the reason I find just about everythin on the 'geek' strip of pinterst so intersting and lol hilarious. (And yes I actually used the abbreviation to say laugh out loud, I hate text language but I'm tired) Anyways, I absolutely loved writing this chapter; I thought is very cute, please vote and comment if you agree!!!

Today was the day, the Gryffindor house scrimmage, boys versus girls.

Girls                                                                                         Boys

Evangeline- Seeker                                                                 Harry- Seeker

Kyla- Keeper                                                                            Ron- Keeper

Angelina- Chaser                                                                    Cormac- Chaser

Katie- Chaser                                                                          Seamus- Chaser

Alicia- Chaser                                                                          Dean- Chaser

Ginny- Beater                                                                          Fred- Beater

Hermione- Beater                                                                   George- Beater

Luckily, Fred convinced Ginny to recruit most of the girls for the scrimmage, even knowing who I was they all agreed. Either it was because they gave me a second chance or they just wanted to attempt to get revenge back on the boys. *cough, cough, Fred, George, and their pranks.* The scrimmage was going to be at eleven so us girls met up in my and Kyla’s room, because I sorta became the captain figure by accepting Harry’s challenge without hesitation and being brave enough to go against the top pranksters of the school. There we planned multiple plays and strategies and decided on our uniform, black sweat pants and red v-necks with tennis shoes because, really, who doesn’t play sports in tennis shoes (besides swimming). When we were all dressed and ready we headed down to the great hall to get a bite of breakfast before the big game. We walked in tight formation so we could seem intimidating, which worked because the majority of the students, and teachers, were looking straight at us. We all sat down together in the middle of the Gryffindor table, Kyla on my right, Ginny on my left, and Hermione pretty far from me but still apart of the group. It was now ten o’clock so us girls decided to go brush our teeth and then meet back down in the common room, because the boys would be stuffing their faces before the game, like always. At ten-thirty we decided to make our way to the field to practice a couple runs, the quidditch members and I grabbed our own brooms and the others had to borrow the school’s brooms, I had the newest, fastest broom the Beastly 5000 (stupid, crazy muggle slang words!). We flew a couple laps then ran two of our plays when the boys showed up on the field brooms in hand, lined up just like they do before a match, with very smug expressions on their faces.  Us girls stepped down from our brooms on the far edge in tight formation, just like we did this morning, and walked to the middle of the field to meet the guys. Ginny’s friend, Luna, was the referee for the game although we didn’t think anyone would try to cheat. Luna would also release the bludgers, quaffle, and the snitch when we were mounted on our brooms. Harry and I shook hands, being the good sportsmanship players we are, gave each other an ‘I am so going to win and you will lose’ look, then instructed our team to mount their brooms and fly up. Once Luna tossed the quaffle in the air, the game began, and we were off to a good start, having the Gryffindor chasers already on the team was a huge advantage for us.