Chapter 15

A/N: So I just wanted to say, I am so sorry I have not updated earlier this week, it has taken me a while to type this one up. But I am officially caught up with my writing so, YAY! Sadly, I will not be able to update as much as I have a SAT test I need to study for. I just wanted to get this out before I get too serious with studying. Like how I should start an essay that's due tomorrw. Oh well, as Sirius says, "What's life without a little risk." Which is how I roll, I am always pretty reckless and pushing my limits. Not a good quality I might want to add, anyways I'm rambling on aren't I. Well here's Chapter 15, ENJOY. Please don't forget to vote, comment, or hopefully fan! :)  Oh and I will definitely update when I reach 50 votes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evangeline’s P.O.V

Today is Saturday, the day for the meeting about the defense against the dark arts class taught by Harry (*for Harry Potter fans, the intro to DA meeting) in the Hog’s Head. Again Kyla and I are going separately; she with George and Fred, me with Harry. It has been like this for a while, it’s odd though, I thought she was still awkward around George but now they are acting like a couple; sitting next to each other during meals and the common room, him walking her to classes and I bet she sneaks out to see him at night. Harry and I were walking to the Hog’s Head together, no Ron or Hermione this time. We actually kind of ditched them; we were walking to the carriages when Harry and I ‘went to get my bag’(translation, we went to go get his invisibility cloak to throw snowballs at them.) Ahhh, good times. We arrived at the Hog’s Head just as Ron and Hermione came in with their clothes a little damp. We set up the main room so it would fit enough people when people started walking in. Soon everyone that we asked to be here was seated down and ready for this to start.

“So you all know why we’re here, we need a teacher, a proper teacher” She corrected.

“Why?” Some rude guy interrupted.

“Because You-Know-Who is back you tosspot!” Ron snapped.

“So he says.” The rude guy retorted.

“So Dumbledore says.” Hermione said.

“So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is where’s the proof? If only he could tell us more about the night that Diggory died.” He continued.

Harry raised up from his seat next to me and replied, “Listen, I’m not going to talk about Cedric and if that’s why you’re here, you might as well clear out now.”

The rest of the meeting continued,, and it was pretty successful; we got a bunch of people signed up. Soon the meeting was over and Harry and I left to spend more time alone exploring Hogsmeade. We stopped by Honeydukes and Harry bought us some sweets , we ended up sitting under a tree out looking the Shrieking Shack. It was all quite romantic and sweet, he’s been like this for the past couple of weeks and it has been amazing. I had my head resting on his shoulder when he faced me.

“Evan, can I ask you something?”

“Anything Harry.”

“Really? Well okay, here goes nothing.” He paused for a while, making me extremely nervous. He continued through his nervousness, “I’m guessing that you know I like you, quite a lot actually?” I stared at his beautiful almond shaped green eyes. I knew what he was going to ask me; I preferred to have actual dates before a boyfriend so that I know we know each other, but maybe it wouldn’t hurt trying something different. “Would you like to be my girlfriend?” He looked at me hopefully, I looked into his eyes again, BIG mistake, I could never say no looking into those eyes; they were hypnotizing and intriguing me so much. Harry was starting to lose hope as he looked down to the ground.