What am I going to do?

BRIAN’S P.O.V

 "Frankie's in a coma...." I and Zack looked into each other’s eyes, I could feel the weight of my jaw and my mouth hung open.

“Sh-she-she’s what?” Zack turned his head back to the man dressed in white and stuttered.

“I’m sorry to tell you that, but we have no idea how long she’ll be like this or how serious it is until we get her to hospital.” The doctor kept flicking between me and Zack’s eyes, he looked as if what he just said is normal, and doesn’t really matter.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zack open his mouth as if he was going to object to something. But instead he slowly shook his head. “Do what needs to be done”

“Thanks you Sir.” The doctor nodded to Zack and walked back over to Frankie.  A few of the people that were surrounding Frankie left and came back into the house with a stretcher. They put Frankie's unconscious body onto the stretcher and into the ambulance.

"Text the guys, tell them to meet us at the hospital" Zack told me, avoiding eye contact and tears welling up in his eyes.

I nodded my head and pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket to text all the Avenged family.

"You two can ride in the ambulance to the hospital with her if you want." The doctor told me and Zack, causing us to both nod and follow him. 

The ambulance doors flung open, and both me and Zack climbed in and sat either side of Frankie's body. This is when I realised how serious this was. Frankie wasn't moving, Zack was crying and I was the one who had to tell her brother.

MATT'S P.O.V.

Sacred Heart hospital, 30 minuets, hurry! 

I stared down at my phone. Hospital? I thought. Who the hell's in hospital?? I continued to stare at my phone before clicking the reply button.

I'll be there as soon as but what's going on? 

I clicked send and looked up to the opposite side of the couch where Kate was also staring down at her phone.

"You got the same message, didn't you?" I asked Kate and she nodded in response.

It's Frankie they say she's in a coma

As soon as I read Frankie's name I jumped up at grabbed my keys from the coffee table in front of me. I rushed over to my jacket, putting it on I forgot that Kate was just sat there staring at me like I was insane.

"It's Frankie" I said knowing that she would understand since she received the same message from Brian. Kate made an "o" shape with her mouth and picked herself up from the sofa, she followed me out of the house and sat in the passengers seat of my BMW 6 Series Coupe. I locked the front door of the large white house and joined Kate in the car.

After a 20 minuet drive we finally got to the hospital, that has Scared Heart written in huge letters. I swung the door of my car open and quickly slammed it as Kate seemed to be being more careful.After I locked the car I literally ran into the hospital. My heart was racing with anger as the thought that either Brian or Zack had hurt her entered my already confused mind. 

I looked around the reception area and saw Jimmy, Johnny, and two other girls I have yet to be introduced to. I looked over my shoulder to see Kate had finally caught up with me. A small, weak smile left my lips as I kissed her thin lips. I linked our fingers together and walked over to the rest of the guys.

"What the hell's going on?" Jimmy asked me, for the first time since the whole incident in the bathroom I saw him turning deadly serious with a girl I hadn't previously met sat next to him.

"It's Frankie...She's in a coma...Brian didn't give me much details" I looked around the waiting room and sat on a chair next to Johnny, who also had someone I hadn't met before in the seat between him and Jimmy.

"A what?" Johhny asked looking generally surprised. After I said the word 'coma' everyone's eyes turned wide to stare at me.

"Coma but Bri-" I cut my self short when I saw Brian walking into the waiting room. His hair was a mess, his face had a look of worry plastered all over it. He arms were up to his chest with his hands holding each other. He was scanning the whole room before looking over at us.

Everyone started asking pretty much the same question to Brian when he had slowly had his way over to the 6 of us. We were all staring at him, but I felt myself becoming angrier at the thought that he might've caused this to happen to her.

"What did you do to Frankie?" I stood up to confront Brian, he looked up at me and for a brief second gave me eye contact but diverted his gaze to the floor when he noticed me staring into his eyes.

"Who told you?" Brian asked me, he looked even more scared of me, I saw his eyes land on Kate and he gave her evils before I pushed him backwards to look at me.

"What the hell did you to Frankie?" I asked him again, avoiding his question like he avoided mine.

"You know what I did..." Brian looked towards the floor and sighed. I was so confused but his next words shocked me to the core. "I raped her" he whispered to me.

Silence.

No one spoke as I was not expecting him to say anything like that. "What?" I yelled confusedly as I stepped closer into Brian.

"You...you didn't know?" He looked at me in the eyes as he took as step back from me.

"Get the hell away from me, I never want to see your face again" I yelled and pointed Brian to the front door of the hospital. I tried to control my anger as much as possible as I saw him walking towards the heavy black automated doors. 

I stood there, Brian raping Frankie circling my mind. I felt a small hand rest on my back. "Sit down Honey" Kate's soft voice flowing into my ears.

I turned around and sat on the chair I had previously sat on. I couldn't snap myself out of my thoughts, but as soon as Zack came into the room everyone turned to look at him. He looked 10x worse than Brian as he stood in front of me.

"Matt, I think you should know first because you're her brother..." His voice cracked as it turned obvious that he had been crying. "...They said that she might not wake up...She has a brain tumor" with those words Zack's eyes started to well up again, a single tear left his eye as he was blatantly holding back more. Everyone's mouth was hung open as they all heard what Zack had just said to me.

Should I say good-bye?

Do I believe this is the end?

Should I kill Brian?

All these thought's swirling in my mind. What am I going to do?

***************************************************************************************

Yay!! *clap clap clap* I finally forced myself to write the next chapter to this story! Not long left now I think, until the end!

Comment

Vote 

Fan

<3 Frankie