The Reflection In The Mirror.

Picture of Kate to the right :D 

*****************************************************************************

FRANKIE’S P.O.V.

“Dude what the f?” I woke up to the sound of Jimmy screaming. My head was buried in towels that had been placed beneath me. I was in Brian’s bed, but he wasn’t there.

I then decided to grab my phone from the night stand and leave the bedroom.

After, what I think was the previous night I didn’t want to see Brian instead I bumped into Kate. She was leaving the spare bed room.

“Frankie? Is that you?” Kate asked me, she looked concerned.

“Yeah” I said back in confusion.

“What the hell happened to you?” She walked up to me and placed her hand over my face.

“What do you mean? I’m fine” I smiled, but then I felt a warm liquid flow out of my lip.

“Come here” Kate grabbed my arm and pulled to the spare room where Matt was heavily sleeping on the bed.

She continued to pull me until we came to the bathroom. Every bathroom was en suite. 

I placed my phone next to the sink, and tried to look in the mirror.

“You don’t want to see yourself. I’ll get you cleaned up first, okay?” She faced me towards the shower, so I couldn’t look in the mirror. Every time I tried to turn around Kate would turn me back to where she put me in the first place.

“Kate, please.” I quietly asked her, pushing her hands off me.

She nodded her head, and pointed to the mirror. “You really want to see yourself? Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“I’ll be fine, trust me” I smiled at her, I could feel my lip was still bleeding.

Slowly I turned around with my eyes closed, when I faced the mirrors I swiftly opened them.

“Dear god...” The reflection didn’t look like me.

I had bruises from my left eye down to my jaw, which looked dislocated. My hair was blood red. I then looked down and realised I was only wearing one of Brian’s V-neck shirts, which used to be white, now it’s a dark shade of red.

“Frankie” Kate asked pulling me away from the mirror “What happened last night?”