The Break up.

ZACK’S P.O.V.

“It’s nothing, I just fell over and smashed my face on a wall” Frankie replied.

I just laughed at the obvious lie. Soon a nurse came over to us.

“Is everything okay over here?” She asked us with a smile.

“Fine. How long do I have to be in here?” I asked her.

“Well let’s have a look Mr Baker.” She went to the end of the bed and picked up the chart. “Well, actually you can leave today.”

“Are you serious? I can leave right now?” I shouted excitedly.

“Yep, but you’ll need some clothes. The ones you were wearing the other night are absolutely ruined.”

“Frankie can you go my house and fetch me some clothes please?” I didn’t want Frankie to leave, but I can’t talk to Brian right now.

“Frankie and I will go together.” Brian stepped in and strongly told me.

Frankie smiled at me, she got up and left with Brian.

FRANKIE’S P.O.V.

Me and Brian left Zack’s side to get him some clothes. When we got in the car Brian started talking to me.

“We need to break up.” I could see he didn’t want to, but felt like he had to.

“Why?” I simply replied.

“I love Zack to much as a friend to lose him. If you two want to date then I’m fine with it.” Brian obviously didn’t want me and Zack to be together, but after the party I started to feel something for Zack. He was funny, kind, passionate and he stuck up for me.

“I can see you don't want to, but if that's what you feel right now then fine, we'll break up. To think, if I hadn’t believed that my mom was my auntie and let her in, none of this would’ve ever happened.” I laughed at the thought that this was my entire fault.

Brian chuckled as well, we pulled up outside Zack’s place, we stepped out the car, went into the house with the keys he gave us, got the clothes and left.

“So it’s official then. We’ve now broken up, no more Frankie and Brian. No more Synie or Frankie Gates.” I laughed at the nicknames that Brian’s fans came up with for us.

“Yeah you know what? I still love you.” Brian told me before pulling up to the hospital and getting out of the car and fastly walking into the hospital.