Taking Jimmy Down With Me.

Picture of Jimmy to the side :3 

*************************************************************

BRIAN’S P.O.V.

Frankie hadn’t moved since last night. Her eyes were still closed but the bleeding seemed to have stopped. I kissed her on the forehead and made my way downstairs trying not to let anyone see me.

“Morning Brian!” Kate yawned at me leaving the spare room with nothing but an over sized plaid shirt hanging from her shoulders.

“Hey, do you know where Jimmy is? I need to talk to him” I asked still trying to keep my cool.

Jimmy was the only person I could speak to. Zack was in hospital, Matt's her brother and I'm not as close to Johnny as I am to Jimmy.

“Umm yeah, he’s on the sofa I think.” She shot me a smile of friendship. I just nodded my head and ran downstairs.

When I got into the living room I looked towards the direction of the couch to see Jimmy and Johnny all hugged up together.

“Morning guys!” I shouted, making them wake up and jump off each other.

“Good morn Brian.” Jimmy confusingly said to me, looking at Johnny.

“What happened last night?” Johnny shot his head round to look at me.

“Nothing. Nothing Happened” He swiftly replied.

“Okay…Jimmy can I speak to you in the kitchen, it’s about Frankie.” I was trying to still sound like nothing happened.

We made our way into the kitchen and I shut the door quietly behind us.

“What’s on your mind?” Jimmy asked with a smile and an Irish accent.

“Last night, I saw Frankie. I pulled her into the woods. You know next to the police station? And I...well we...mainly me…”

“Ohhh Brian.” Jimmy said now saddened. “You raped her, didn’t you?”

“Shhhh” I whisper yelled at him trying to keep him quiet. “I did, but the thing is I took it took far. I…I think I might’ve… killed her.” I looked to the ground; I couldn’t bear to see the expression on Jimmy’s face.

“Dude what the f?” Jimmy yelled, not trying to be quiet anymore.

“Seriously keep it down!” I yelled right back at him. “Come upstairs with me, I need you to have a look at her.” I waved my hand offering him to come with me.

He followed me upstairs and into my bedroom, I flicked on the switch. She’d gone.