The Beginning of the End.

(Auther's note:

I would just like to inform you that this story was written in late 2011 (when I had just turned 14), I had no experience and did not expect it to reach this level of popularity. I personally loathe this story and have vastly improved on my writing capabilities since this story's debut and end. But please - enjoy this fan-fiction as much as you can despite everything being confusing and uncoordinated.

Peace xo)

Picture of Frankie to the side :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CHAPTER 1*

The Beginning of the End.

I closed my eyes and flinched at the site of my mother’s fist burying itself in my face once again. She was screaming at me, saying I was worthless and hated. When I felt her fist for the last time, I couldn't move, my blood was splattered across the walls, and everything started to fade to black.

I awakened in my room. Every inch of my fragile body began to sting and burn, my face was on fire and I could barely see when I opened them, I winced in pain. I could hardly see my only brother, Matthew, standing over me with his girlfriend, Kate. Their mouths blurred into a smile they sighed as if they were happy that I was still alive.

"I'm so glad you’re awake!" Kate beamed with joy. "Your mom told us what happened," she spoke in a calmer tone, sitting next to me on the bed, her long black hair flowed down her back and arms, her peircing green eyes glistened with happiness. "You’re so clumsy! I mean, how could anyone trip over their cat and fall face first down the stairs?!" She laughed and jokingly slapped my forearm.

"What are you talking about?" I said confused as my mom entered the room. Everyone and everything was finally taking some kind of shape in my mind, instead of indefinable blurs. 

"Hello darling" she spoke through gritted teeth trying to remain relaxed. "It's good to see you up again!"  Her hands were clasped together, her deadening hair pulled back into a ponytail. She stared at me. Her hatred radiated into me. I knew I was born into this world by the wrong sister. My mothers twin, my aunt Rosie, was the antithesis of this dead-heartened python.

I saw Matt's face swiftly change when our mom started talking, he looked so happy to see me awake again but hi fist was now clenched and his eyes narrowed at mom's presence. Matt used to nerse me to health when I was younger. He would sit with me and actually play with me and my dolls - something which he made me swear not to tell anyone about. Matt hated what mother did to me but when he tried to stand up for me, I would only get it worse when I was alone. I don't know what it was about me that mom hated. She just needed an outlet for her love of destruction.  

"Can I speak to you outside, mom?" Matt tried to seem nonchalant as his eyes burnt into mom's.

"Sure hunny, you can talk to me abo-" Matt pushed past mother, not hesitating to push his shoulder into hers, he stood in the hallway, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed and head down waiting for her to leave.

Kate slightly smiled at me, executing the old saying of 'ignorance is bliss'. Her head went down to her jacket and pulled out her phone, her fingers moving a million times a minute. She put the phone in front of my face, showing me a golden, diamond engulfed ring. After a few moments I realized what this ring symbolized, I looked at her in happiness.

"When he has the money, he is going to pop the question with this," Kate reinstated my thoughts, with her mouth stretching from cheek to cheek. Quickly she took the phone from my facial area to become fascinated by the picture herself, her smile made the room light up.

Soon the door flung open again, it was Matt and mother pretending to be happy with fake smiles on their faces.

"Come on beautiful, I want to take you out for breakfast" Matt smiled lovingly to his girlfriend who hugged me and left to go with Matt.

"Have you learned your lesson, yet? After all these years I wish you'd learn your lesson, but no! Miss. Francesca Tiffany Sanders has to be different." My mom shouted at me, as soon as she heard the front door slam-shut by Matt.

"But mom, I-"

"No excuses, your father would be ashamed of you, you slut!" Spat my mother. By the way my father died last year, we got told he 'accidentally' drowned in the pool in the yard. 

I couldn't stay here anymore, I'd had enough of facing my mother's wrath, Matt gets it so easy, and she loves her precious Matty. 

I pretended to fall asleep so my mom would leave; I had a plan up my sleeve. After a few hours I heard my mom leave my room, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the door, then scanned the room. 

I jumped out of bed trying to be as quiet as possible. I tip-toed over to my closet and pulled out the biggest suitcase I had, filled it up with all my clothes and essentials. 

I heard the stairs moving and my mom calling if I was alright and if I was up, I ran over to my bedroom door and locked it before finishing what I'd started.

"Frankie, why is the door locked?" She asked trying to be polite. I ignored her and headed to the window. "Frankie!" I could the anger boiling up in her voice. "Open this door right now." 

I looked down out of my window, which was on the second floor. I prepared myself to jump. "Deep breaths Frankie, you can do this" I whispered to myself over my mother’s screaming and kicking at the door.

First I threw down my suitcase, and then I realized I had about 10m’s worth of rope from when father asked me to pick it up for his fishing trips when I went shopping with Kate.

I tied one end of the rope to my bed post, because my bed was under the window. My mother’s kicks at the door were getting stronger.

"Everything's going to be okay if you just come out" Matt said with sympathy, no wonder the force at the door was getting stronger.

I felt a tear roll out of my eyes, as I knew I'd be leaving him, Kate and the rest of the gang behind. I lowered myself out of the window feeling weaker because I was crying so hard. 

I reached the bottom of the rope, jumped down what seemed to be 4 feet and rang for a cab on my phone. I heard the door from my bedroom break off its hinges. 

The taxi hadn't arrived yet, if they found me I was going to get it worse from my mom, just like last time.