What Did Brian Do To You?

ZACK’S P.O.V.

“Good afternoon sir, may we speak to you? We’ve been told that a Mr Brian Haner Jr. raped and beat a Miss Francesca Sanders to almost death, do you know what we are talking about?” A police officer told me. Making my emotions run wild as I stood with the door just about open.

“Can you hold on a second?" The officer nodded granting me access to shut the front door and make my way over to Frankie. “The police are at the door, what did Brian do to you?” I asked her.

“Zack you can’t let them in, tell them you don’t know who I am, say that I went out. Brian’s not a bad person” Frankie whispered to me avoiding the question I had just asked her. Her voice filled with sorrow.

I thought over what to say to the police so I could talk to Frankie about what happened. “Okay…” I sighed and made my way to the door again. Thoughts of Brian still lingering in my mind.

“When did you say this happened?” I asked the officer after opening the door once more.

“Thursday night.” He said strictly.

“Frankie wasn’t with him! She was with me.” I told them firmly.

“What’s your name sir?” He questioned me.

“James Sullivan” I knew I couldn’t say my name because they probably knew that 'Mr Zack Baker' was in hospital that night so Frankie couldn’t have been with me.

“Okay James, is Francesca here at the moment?” He tried to come into the house but I didn’t let him. Instead I closed the door so the police man could just about see my bruised body.

“No, she went out with her friend Kate” I replied with a half smile.  

“Okay, sorry for wasting your time” He said to me before leaving my premises. After they left, I closed the door and headed to the living room.

Frankie was sitting on the couch with a shocked expression laying on her face. “Frankie, what did he do to you?” I asked her, she snapped out of her self-induced trace and looked at me. Tears sitting neatly either side of her cheeks.

FRANKIE’S P.O.V.

I looked up at Zack.I could feel myself becoming weaker as I thought about what he might do you Brian if I told him what happened. I don't want his blood on my hands. “Can we not talk about this please?” I asked Zack quietly.

“He raped and almost killed you?” He questioned and stepped forwards towards me.

“Okay, well what if he did. There is nothing we can do about it now” I looked down at my fingers, which where freely playing with each other.

“I’m going to kill that mother fu-” He shouted. I could sense the anger flowing throughout his veins.

“Zack, he isn’t going to hurt me again” Weakly, I pushed my hands into the sofa and managed to push myself up. I carefully walked over to Zack and placed my hands on his masculine shoulders. “I love you” I whispered in his ear, hoping that would calm him down. His arms twisted around my waist.

“I love you too, but why are you protecting him?” He pulled his head back and looked at my eyes with confusion.

“Because he’s not a bad person. You know that more than I do!” I tried to smile at him through the pain of my face. 

“I don’t know anything anymore” He pulled away from my body, his arms almost ripping from my figure. He stared out of the window trying to avoid eye contact with me.

“You know that I love you.” I stepped in front of him, my finger lightly pushed his head up when he lowered it. I kissed him deeply on his firm and tender lips. “Now, there is a nice bed upstairs. I’m going to lie down, join me if you want” I winked at him seductively. It was me this time that pulled away.

My body was swaying in the air trying to entice Zack. When I finally got to the foot of the stairs, I could still feel his gaze burning upon my back. 

I looked over my shoulder at Zack who had finally got the message and was following my every step. My head swiftly turned itself around as I started to make my way up Zack's long staircase.

I jumped as I heard the front door had being knocked onto loudly. 

“Ignore it” I hadn't notice Zack walking up the stairs behind me but he tenderly kissed my neck, with his tattoo'd arms around my thin waist. 

“I’m sorry but I need to answer it, I’m expecting Kate with a few of my things from Brian’s house.” I rolled my eyes at the now missed opportunity to be with Zack. I pulled out of his grasp and walked slowly back down the 3 or 4 steps that I had previously enticingly walked up. 

“Thanks for coming over Kate!” I smiled whilst swinging open the door. 

“I think we need to talk” My  heart froze at the person standing in front of me. I wanted to get away, to close the door, lock it and turn back to Zack. But my body wanted to fight.

"Rosie? What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted. My mind's adrenaline flying through the roof. I knew I needed stand my ground and fight.

**********************************************************************************

Thanks for reading this far peeepss :) I just wanted to say that I have been given advice on this story and all of the chapters are going to be like this. More description and more gripping I guess...anyway...Vote, comment, fan I will eternally love you :3

Franquie <3