Forgiveness Is A Powerful Tool.

“It’s okay.” I whispered to him. 

“No it’s not okay, how could anyone forgive a monster like me?” Brian smiled at me.

“Like this.” I pulled his hand away from my face and pressed my lips against his.

After realising what I was doing, he swiftly pulled his head away.

“You don’t need or want me anymore. Frankie, I’m breaking up with you.” Brian told me with a tear running down his face. 

“You’re not breaking up with me; I know you love me too much for that to happen!” I replied to him, smiling.

“Frankie you kn-“ Brian’s sentence was cut short by the intro of Sugar by System Of A Down echoing from the counter.

“I’ll get it” I reached over Brian and pressed my phone against my ear. “Hello?”

“Hello, this is Mrs McKinnon, from Sacred Heart Hospital. Am I speaking to Miss. Sanders?” A very formal woman said to me.

“Yes, how may I help you?” 

“Do you know a Zackary Baker?” 

“Yes.” I firmly told her, trying to make her hurry up.

“We have him in a stable condition. If you would like to visit him you are now able to.” My heart froze when I heard this. I had forgotten about Zack up until this point, he could’ve died and I wouldn’t have known.

“Okay I’ll be there in about an hour.” I told the woman. I heard typing, she told me that that was okay and hung up.

Brian looked confused. “I’ve gotta go” I sped out of the room but he stopped me buy grabbing onto my shirt, and standing in front of me so I couldn’t get pass. 

“Where? I’m going with you” He strongly told me.

“You don’t want to, trust me” I tried to get passed him, but yet again he was reluctant to move out of my way.