Who The Hell Is Rosie?

Picture of Rosie to the side (she's the one with the red hair) ;D

**************************************************************************************

FRANKIE'S P.O.V.

“Mother?” My jaw dropped to the site of my mother standing there. “I thought you were dead?”

“No, that’s why I’m standing here!” She sarcastically replied to me.

“Why would Matt lie to me, why was he crying?” I started crying.

“Frankie, what are you talking about?” She was more confused than I was.

“Mom?" I said wiping the tears from under my eyes.

"Oh! I understand now!" She said laughing "Vicki-I mean your mom died the day you left...Well I say died, she committed suicide after Kate told her you'd left for England."

"Who the hell are you then?" I screamed, starting to close the door on her.

"I'm Rosie, your mom’s sister. Hasn't she told you about me?" I couldn't tell if 'Rosie' (if that is her name) was lying, she looked exactly like mother, she had natural blond hair like my mother but this woman had obviously died red hair. She was the same height, had the same eyes and was even a little chubby just like my mother.

"Err yeah" I said awkwardly lying, noticing that she was a spitting image of my mother "BRIAN!" I screamed to Brian but turned around to see him standing, completely naked on the foot of the stairs. 

"What's up?" He replied to me leaning on the banister.

"Get some freaking clothes on!" I screamed at him before turning around to see Rosie standing in the doorway staring at Brian laughing. Brian waved at her and walked away, to the living room I think.

"I'm sorry, but are you dating him?" She said after he'd left.

"YEAH!" I heard Brian scream from the kitchen.

"Brian!" I yelled at him laughing.

"Sorry" He shouted back to me.

"You look allot like my mom, did you know that?" I said trying to stop her dying of laughing.

"Woo, yeah" She said calming herself down and wiping the tears of joy away. "That's why they call me her twin." I stood there frozen. I looked her up and down. I told her to come in, I walked into the living with her too see Brian sat there with a sandwich still naked. 

"Get out of here Brian!" I shouted at him.

"Okay, okay! I'll be upstairs" He got up, kissed me on the cheek before walking pass me, leaving to go up to his bedroom.

"Sorry about him" I said to Rosie "We-I mean he wasn't expecting company" I sat her down on the sofa, made her a cup of tea and we set off talking we heard someone knocking on the door with a funky rhythm. 

I saw Brian fully dressed answering the door to 3 people, who started walking into the living room. I stood up and looked at these guys. Brian came over to me; this time with 3 others it was Jimmy, Johnny and someone I've never met.

"This is Zacky he's one of the guitarists from our band." I followed Brian's hand to see a man with black fringed hair, snake-bites, a spectrum ring and perfectly piercing green eyes. 

"Hi" I said nervously to him whilst shaking his hand. 

"You can call me Zack if you want" He winked at me and shot me a smile. 

"So let’s get this party started" Jimmy said jumping up and down.

"What? Brian, remember? I still have company" I pointed to Rosie, who sat up from the couch and waved to everyone.

"Miss. Bailey, would you like to join us?" Brian said to Rosie in a very posh English accent.

"I'd love to" she said in her already English accent, my mom's family is from England.

Brian headed outside and came back with a huge crate of alcohol. I decided to text Kate too see if she and Matt wanted to come over since everyone else was here. She replied with a yes, a smiley face and 10 kisses.

*A few hours later*

I was talking to Zack on the sofa after getting changed from my 'normal' outfit to my 'party' outfit and after about 20 other people had arrived.

Me and Zack were just talking about his band and he kept saying how much he liked woman that have light brown hair, blue eyes, skinny and to be not massively tall. If you didn't know, he was describing me.

I hadn't seen Brian for a long time, so I assumed he went to bed or he was out with Johnny and Jimmy. 

Zack and I weren't both equally drunk. He was hammered, but I only had a little bottle of WKD because I didn't like anything else there. He put his hand on my lap and made his lips to mine. I pulled away, and told him I was with Brian. 

"You’re with Brian? The Syn-man? Synyster G? The guy that's upstairs having sex?" Zack slurred out laughing. Immediately I ran up the stairs, opened the door to Brian's room and saw him with someone, I couldn't make out whom because he was facing the other way with this woman underneath him. I slammed the door so he'd hear it.

"Frankie" He swiftly turned around and got off her, still as hard as wood. "This isn't what it looks like."

"You know what?" I started screaming "Screw you Brian, you took my virginity and that still wasn't enough, so you have to go and have sex with this tramp." 

"Frankie, I'm so sorry" she sat up crying. Immediately I knew who she was.