If Only I Had Taken $20 For Cab Fare Pt.2. (Brian's P.O.V.)

WARNING: 

This chapter has two parts, and both of them have a really nasty thing happen in them. So if you are uncomfortable with nasty things then skip to the end paragraph. If you want me to tell you what happens but not so graphically message me. 

******************************************************************************

BRIAN'S P.O.V.

I saw Frankie walking out of the station, I was so scared of her getting in a car with some guy, and then I noticed she just carried on walking.

I decided to follow her, just for a while to see if any guys were around the corner, even though on either side of the road ware masses of trees.

I noticed she then turned around and started to walk faster. This is when I knew what I needed to do.

"How's your boyfriend?!" I screamed, running up behind her and grabbing onto her arms.

"Let go of me. Please, you’re hurting me!" She moaned back at me. I walked in front of her and grabbed her by the shoulders so she couldn't get away.

"Why were the police saying he was your boyfriend" I asked her, getting angrier by the second.

"Brian, I'm not with him. I just want to go home." She whined at me, trying to push pass me. It didn't work because I just pushed her back.

"You’re not going anywhere" I spat at her.

I looked to my right and remembered the tress that stood beside us; I held her wrist and pulled her into the woods. I pushed her into a tree far into the forest.

"You two were going to have sex, weren't you?" I asked her, trying not to cry.

She simply shook her head.

"Don't lie to me you slut." I noticed that she was looking towards the road. "Look at me!" I slammed her on to the trees.

I was so angry now, and she looked so sexy in her strapless, short black dress. "Sluts like you always get what they deserve."

"But you were having sex with Rosie like 10 minutes before" I needed her on me again, I loved her so much. So I undid my jeans.

"Lay down" I whispered to her, trying to be calm but seductive.

"What?" She looked at me like I was crazy. Then it hit me, she loved Zacky not me. 'I'm going to kill him' I thought to myself, I was pissed off.

"Lay the hell down!" I shouted, I saw her flinch and slide herself down the tree to lie on the grassy ground.

I undid my zip, pulled down my jeans and boxers. I was completely exposed. And soon as she saw my member she looked up, trying not to think about what was coming next.

I mumbled things about how her and Zack, how they are going to be together in hell. I positioned myself on top of Frankie.

My hands, which were holding me up, were either side of her head and my legs surrounded hers.

"This is what you deserve." She still wasn't looking at me, so I pulled her head down so she'd look at me. She started crying.

The hand that was on her face was used to pull down her dress, I played with her breast. 'She is nothing like Michelle' I thought to myself laughing a little, 'Michelle would love this, I bet she gets paid to-'

"Brian, you've had your fun. Let’s just go home and finish this there. Okay?" Frankie interrupted my thoughts, she sounded like she was scared but trying to make a joke. It wasn't funny so I ripped off her panties, and pushed myself inside of her.

She was still tight, probably because this was the second time she'd ever had sex.

Every time I pulled out and pushed myself into her I screamed in her face, and punched her. Blood spilled out of her, both her head and her entrance.

I felt myself coming towards the end, and so I pulled out of her and came on her stomach which was still covered by her dress.

Then I realised what I did. Frankie wasn't moving, blood was surrounding her body. I just raped and killed the best person I've ever met.

"What the hell have I done?” I cried, “Frankie, I love you” I screamed sympathetically in her face, trying to wake her up.