Drugs Are Our Friends Too.

Okay so the reason I've been updating like two chapters a day is because the story really picks up in chapter 10/11, and this is chapter 7, so I'm trying to put these up as soon as possible so that the more interesting parts can be uploaded quicker.

*****************************************************************************

FRANKIE'S P.O.V.

“Br-Brian?” I screamed starting to cry. There was no answer.

His face was swelling up; he had a looked like he couldn’t breathe.

“I…” He was so breathless. “I need you to do something” He gasped for air and I nodded my head, wiping the tears from my eyes. “Put the needle in my heart, and inject me, please I need it” 

“I can’t let you do that Brian, I can’t let anyone do that to themselves” I cried.

“Do it, I promise I’ll be fine” he tried to smile as I picked up the needle and squeamishly put it through his chest. 

When all the substance from the needle had entered him, I pulled it out and stood up with my back to him.

“I told you I’d be fine!” He laughed standing up to hug me, my back was still to him so he hugged my back. 

“Be honest with me Brian, what was in there?” I said still crying after I knew I was helping an addiction.

“That was something for my bee allergy” He said still hugging me.

“What?!” I laughed, “You’re expecting me to believe that you had an allergic reaction?”

“Yeah, I’m allergic to bees” He said truthfully. “Now, do you want something to eat?” he didn’t let me answer, “Great, I know a place close to here where we can go”

We went to a place in Chichester about half an hour away from where Brian lived. He paid for us both, and we walked across the sea front talking about each other and our lives back at Huntington.

We drove back to Emsworth; I went straight to bed after thanking him for a great time. Did he take me on a date?  

“Sweetie, are you sleeping?” Brian shouted from downstairs.

“Umm not yet, why? Are you?” I heard laughter coming from downstairs.

“No, not yet. Do you need some help sleeping?” My stomach started to clench at the thought of him in bed with me. I’ve never had anyone of the opposite sex sleep in the same bed as me, other than Matt.

“I’ll be fine, trust me” I said sinking my head into the pillow trying to sleep.

“You sure? Well, I’m coming up anyway.” I heard the stairs moving and the door creek open. “Hello sleepy head.” I ignored him, trying to sleep so he’d leave me alone.

He started to shake me, so I had no choice but to wake up.

“What’s up?” I asked him sleepily.

“Get up babe; I want to show you something.” I groaned then felt his hand holding and pulling on my hand. He managed to stand me up, I feel back down again so he put me over his shoulder. 

He walked with me like this until I felt a cold breeze travel up my dress. He put me down and we made our way to the edge of the yard, where a table dressed in flowers awaited.

“So what d’ya think?” He asked leading me to sit on a chair opposite of him. I nodded my head with a smile. “That’s not really an answer but I’ll take it anyway. Listen I-I have a confession…” 

“You can tell me anything Bri-ahhh” I yawned.

“In a few days, I’m going back to Huntington and…I have to tell you something. I want you to…” He closed his eyes and said this next bit rather fast. “Come back with me, and be with me forever.”

I chocked on the drink that he’d given me and uncrossed my legs with widened eyes.

“Brian, I can’t go back there and we’ve only known each other for like a day, I’m so sorry!” I looked into his almost teary eyes.

“Please, for me” He got on his knees in the proposal position.

“Brian?” I pointed at the way he was kneeling.

“What’s up?” He looked down and realised how he was sitting and got up.

“I can’t go back there; you live a few minutes down the road from my mother so she’ll know.”

“Please, I’ll make it worth it. I love you.” I stood up with him then placed my hand on his cheek stroking it and looking at the newly formed tears that were running down his face.

“I don’t want to do this, but I guess I’ll have to…” I took a breath in and  closed my eyes. “Yes, I guess…I guess I will.” I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.

I stepped backwards and smiled back at him, he took a hold of my hand and guided me to my room where we stood above my bed. He held me in his arms swaying me from side to side singing to me;

I pray to god,

He'll keep you safe under the arms of an angel,

Floating up high, through the clouds to your paradise, 

I'll wait for you here forever,

Life prevails as time fades from our bodies...

"That's the song I made up"  I said looking up into his eyes.

"Yeah, I wrote it down. I told you it was amazing." The next thing I knew he pushed my body against his so we were basically inseparable. His mouth met mine.

His tongue rested on my bottom lip waiting for me to give in. I didn’t know how to kiss like that so I denied him access. He bit my lip making me gasp, then his tongue brushed against mine. 

I pulled my head back and looked deeply into his eyes, I knew this was what he wanted, and he knew I was scared of him.

I gently pulled my body away, still looking in his beautiful coffee eyes; I made my way to lie on the bed that stood beside me.

I was careful and slow. First I sat on the somewhat comfortable bed hoping Brian would leave. But he sat on the pillow end of the bed with his legs neatly stretched out in front of him, I crawled over to him. 

My knees were on either sides of his hips, my feet resting next to his knees, my mouth relaxing on his, our tongues playing games like children in a playground.

This is the first time I felt it was right for us to be kissing  so I didn't stop. My heart was pounding in my head, because of the adrenalin I managed to max out in the last 2 minutes.

After an hour of having ‘fun’ with Brian, and having my virginity taken, Brian rolled off me and hugged me.

"I will never let you go Frankie, I love you.” He whispered in my ear.

*****************************************************************************

Sorry the ending's bad but I didn't know what else to write. I will either update this tomorrow or later tonight :)