Chapter 17 - Perfect Fit

Oliver's POV

Wednesday

I woke up feeling as if I was on my deathbed. Evelyn was still asleep in my arms, so I gently shook her awake. She groaned when her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning." I murmured, kissing her. "How's your head?"

"Awful." She replied. "I'll get us some Tylenol."

As she started to get up, I pulled her back down onto the couch and kissed her cheek. "I'll get it babe." She sighed a thank you, as I carefully detached myself from her and stood up.

The world spun for a few seconds before I was able to walk. I opened the cupboards and found the few packets of Tylenol, taking out four pills for us both, and then filling up two glasses of water. I downed my water and pills in the kitchen, bringing Evelyn hers.

I sat back down on the couch, and Evelyn sat up too. I pulled her onto my lap.

"Thanks for last night." She said. "Taking care of me, I mean."

Memories rushed back to me. "That's alright." I said as I lovingly stroked my hand through her hair. "I'll never let anyone get away with touching you."

"Awe, I love you." She said, smiling.

"I love you too."

We sat in our own bubble for a while, not talking, just being there together. The bus was silent. I suspected Marilyn had ended up getting somewhere with a girl. As for the crew members and the tour manager, they were sleeping soundly upstairs.

A knock on the door woke us.

Neither of us wanted to move, and the door was unlocked, so Evelyn shouted out for whoever it was to come in. Marilyn emerged, closing the door after him.

"Hey dad." Evelyn yawned.

"Hey. How was your night?"

Evelyn and I were silent. We were both thinking. Do I tell the father of the girl I love that I beat a man senseless for her? Would he see that as a good thing, or a dangerous thing? I had no idea what to say so I kept quiet, and Evelyn did too.

He raised his eyebrow. "Not so good? What happened?"

Now that he had directly asked what happened, I knew we had to tell him. I didn't want to lie to him. And I was sure Evelyn didn't either.

"We had a little incident." I admitted.

Marilyn seemed worried now. He paced forwards and looked us over, but we showed no sign of injury. "You don't look hurt. Oh my god." He frowned. "Did you do it and not use protection?"

"No, no, nothing like that." Evelyn blushed. He seemed relieved.

"I had a bit of a fight, that's all." I said with a shrug.

He chuckled, sitting down. "And you won, I'm assuming?"

"Of course." I said pridefully.

Then Evelyn remembered something, and looked concerned. "Is your foot okay now? You were limping last night."

"It's fine." I smiled reassuringly. "So, how was your night." I laughed as I shot the question back at Marilyn.

"Great. And no – I'm not giving details."

"Good." Evelyn grimaced. "I don't want to think about that."

We all laughed. I was glad we didn't have to tell him the whole story.

__________

Later that night, we had decided to stay in to watch some movies. Marilyn accompanied us, while the crew members and the tour manager went out again.

Marilyn had the remote, and he was choosing the movie.

I was sitting with Evelyn on my lap, a blanket draped over us, leaving our two heads the only things poking out. Every time Marilyn wasn't looking, picking the movie, I kissed her neck. She bit her lip. Under the blanket, I trailed my hand up her shirt and touched her breast. She blushed.

"Oliver my dad is right there!" She whispered to me.

"Keep quiet then, babe." I replied mischievously.

Evelyn squeaked as I touched her panties. "No." she said firmly.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." I mumbled sheepishly.

"Tonight." She promised me. "After we watch one movie."

I wrapped my arms around her again. "Your such a tease."

"I am not." Evelyn replied, blushing.

Finally Marilyn found a movie. The whole time while we were watching it, I was getting harder and harder just thinking about Evelyn. She knew I was hard. She could feel me, sitting on my lap. When the movie was almost done, Marilyn fell asleep on the couch.

"Lets go." Evelyn murmured.

We left the TV on so he wouldn't wake up. Evelyn stood up and draped a blanket over her father, before we rushed upstairs and into our bunk. I closed the curtain and started to kiss her wildly.

"We have to be quick, and quiet." She said.

"Mhmm." I said, as I took off her clothes for her. She took off mine too.

Evelyn pushed me so that I was on my back, and straddled me. I moaned as she sunk herself down over me. She couldn't help but moan too. We kept our mouths closed, trying to hold back our moans. She started to move on me, bouncing up and down.

I rested my hands on her hips, helping her move. My hands traced from there up to her breasts as I caressed them. She let a quiet moan escape her lips.

"Oliver!" She moaned as I thrusted up into her at the same time she moved down, sending me deeper. "Oh y-yes, right there babe..." She said, closing her eyes. I kept hitting that spot for her.

Finally we came together, shuddering in pleasure.

A few minutes later, when we were cuddling, Evelyn giggled quietly. "The first time we did that, I didn't think you would fit." She admitted. I chuckled.

For the next few hours, I showed her just how well I fit.