Chapter 14 - Experimenting

Oliver's POV

Two Weeks Later - Thursday

Slowly, I took my arms back from around Evelyn, and looked down at her content face. I started to kiss her awake, starting at the top of her head before progressing down to her lips. By the time I reached them she was already awake, and kissing me back. 

I would never tire of the feeling I got when she kissed me. It was as if this was our first kiss all over again. 

Things started to get a little heated. One innocent kiss turned into something not so innocent. We both sat up as we kissed, and she climbed onto my lap, straddling me. I felt myself turn on. She grinded on me sensually and I bit my lip. I was getting hard again. 

Evelyn and I had never gone any further than kissing. Sometimes when things got like they were now, we would undress each other to the point where we were only in our underclothes, but we always stopped. 

I wondered how far we would go this time. 

She made me get a boner all the time, and she always felt guilty after doing so because I had to go and have a cold shower. It wasn't her fault. It was just her affect; I was so attracted to everything about her, she had me entranced. 

Thankfully she hadn't yet caught on to what I did in those cold showers. 

I trailed my kisses off her lips and down to her neck, sucking and licking over her tender skin. She tilted her head to one side to give me better access.  

Then I grasped the hem of her shirt and looked towards her questioningly. She gave me a small nod. I slipped the shirt over her head. My eyes raked over her body, but I didn't let myself stare for to long, knowing it made her feel self conscious. 

I leant down and kissed the line of her cleavage, reaching my arms around her to undo the bra strap at the back. She let me take it off. 

My breathing hitched when I saw her bare breasts. I had only seen them on one other occasion; and that had been an accident. She blushed, crossing her arms over her chest, obscuring my vision. 

"Let me see all of you." I murmured as I coaxed her arms away. "You know I'll always think your beautiful." I traced my hands from the curve of her hip to the swell of her breasts, liking the way she reacted to my touch. "This doesn't change anything."

Cautiously, I started kissing her neck again, making my way down to her full breasts. I planted kisses all over them. She bit her lip as I licked her buds, making me wonder; was she holding back a moan? I had never evoked those kinds of sounds from Evelyn. Just the thought made me harden even more. 

I slid my hands down her panties. She was wearing no shorts or pants, since she slept without them. She was still sitting on my lap so I couldn't take them off, but I touched the straps as they went around her hips, in question. 

"Can I do this for you?" I asked, my voice deep with lust. 

She seemed to figure out I didn't mean I wanted to have sex yet, but take a step in that direction. Thinking for a moment, she blushed. She looked at me and kissed my forehead, before pulling away and nodding at me. 

I placed my hands on her hips and gently moved her from my lap, laying her down on the bed. 

Now it was my turn to be nervous, as I took her panties off, and slung her thighs over my shoulders. Her entrance was right there. I knew what to do. I was just scared I would muck it up, and it would all end it one big mess. 

But I wanted to please her. So if that meant taking the risk of embarrassment, I didn't care. 

Slowly, I pushed my tongue into her. She gasped when she felt me there, and arched her back. I took that as a good thing so I did it again. And again. and again. Finally she let out a moan. I closed my eyes and savored the sound of her pleasure, before diving my tongue back into her, faster than before. 

The more I heard her moans, the more she spurred me on. 

Next I moved up to her clit. I massaged her nub with my tongue, and she could barely contain herself. One of her hands was at her side, while the other was threading through my hair, telling me I was doing a good job. 

"O-Oh... Oliver..." She moaned as she released. 

The sound of her moaning for me, and no one else, made my heart flutter and my member harden. 

She lay there breathlessly, and I laid down beside her, my hand loosely in hers. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted. I made her like that, it was me... I was the one to bring her to climax...

"That was amazing." Evelyn murmured as her eyes fluttered open. There was a redness on her cheeks that I knew would be permanent for the rest of the week, considering what we had just done. 

Then her eyes glanced downward. It was my face heating up now, at the thought of her looking at me there. 

"I'm going to have a shower." I said. I started to move, but she pushed me back down. I felt my breathing accelerate. 

"Did you think I wasn't going to repay the favor?" She said. My eyes widened. That tone of voice... I'd never heard her use it before... it was so sexy...

My eyes followed her as she slid her hands underneath my shirt, creeping them up over my chest. I shivered at her touch. She slipped my shirt off and traced her fingers over my tattoos. I caught her wrist before she could continue, and pulled her down for a kiss. 

She kept kissing me as she slid down my briefs, not looking at me yet. 

Then she took her lips away from mine and moved her hands down my v-line. Her eyes were closed. She peeked an eye open and blushed, moving her hand over my member. I looked up at the ceiling in wonder as she stroked me slowly. 

Then I felt her tongue on my tip, causing me to moan lowly. 

Finally she put me into her mouth, and moved her head up and down. Not enough to choke herself, but definitely enough to give me a lot of pleasure...

After she did that for a little, she licked my tip again. My member was throbbing and I knew I was just about to burst. She knew it too. She stopped teasing me, and plunged her mouth over me again, bobbing her head up and down fast. I clenched the sheets of the bed, my fists white. 

"Oh..." I moaned, closing my eyes as I came. 

Evelyn took her mouth off of me, come dripping from her lips. She swallowed it, even leaning down to lick up the rest. I opened my eyes just as she had finished. 

"Come here." I said with a blush, opening my arms. 

She laid down in them, her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and held her naked body close to mine. Just in case someone decided to barge in, we pulled the blankets up to conceal ourselves. 

They would think we were just cuddling in bed; as we did so often, anywhere.Sometimes we would watch a movie in the lounge, having a preference for the bigger television. We would lay together, our legs tangled and my arms forever around her. 

As I laid there with her in my arms, I smiled. This was how it should always be. Forever.