Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. the other guys do. I am only using Naruto as a base for my story. Most main charecters are a product of my own imagination. all other charecters belong to the writers of Naruto.

Prologue

I breathe in the fresh sea air. It has been a while since I have seen a human, and even longer since I have seen one as powerful as the young woman and her husband. And for him to be an Uchiha!

I chuckle to myself as the dark haired man collapsed onto the sand. Using his sharingan during almost the whole journey had worn him out. His petite blond wife stepped beside him and let him use her as support.

“Akarui! Careful.”

“Thank you Utau.” Akarui mumbles before collapsing into a deep slumber. Utau gasps and falls to her knees to shake her fallen husband.

“It’s all right dear. He is only asleep. The journey has worn him to his limits.” Utau glances up, startled.

“Who…who are you?”

I smirk.

“I am nobody but at the same time I am everybody.”

I smile in triumph when I see the puzzled expression on Utau’s face.

“What?”

“My name is Amaya. And I am not human, if that’s what you were wondering.” I say, gesturing to my pale skin tinted purple and my golden eyes with my black hair streaked with white.

“Wha…what?” Utau stutters. Fear evident in her eyes.

“You could say I am a spirit, quite similar to the tailed beasts I should think. But that’s not important. Let’s get your husband back on board the ship. You should stay there until he is well.” I help her up and then grab one side of the Uchiha.