Rejected Angel

This chapter has been edited.

Copyright ©Mystery_friends 2014

Hello! This is your pal, mystery friends! So glad you have stumbled upon my book.

IMPORTANT NOTE (PLEASE READ):

I need to say a few things and I do hope you read this message. Okay.

Firstly, this story is mine as I hope that there will be no copying.

Secondly, this story is still being edited. So please do forgive me for grammatical errors and misspelled words. Pointing them out nicely will help a lot. I am also weak when it comes to describing scenes that have lots of action (e.g fighting) so, do forgive me please.

Thirdly, I very well know that their names are similar to twilight names, and since thinking of names and editing and now, deleting and changing the names is now in the list,

Forth, I wrote this in 7th grade and haven't really changed anything beyond chapter 2 since 3 years ago. I've been having a hard time doing anything at all going to lie, but my style has changed and even the way I would write this story now is very different. I hope you all get to see what I try to change this story into

And lastly, I do hope you enjoy the book. Thanks you!

Mystery_friends

Full Summary:

Isabelle Falls once had a family who adored her and loved her, basically she had the perfect life, until it all comes crashing down. Her mom dies in a rogue attack leaving her to be the only survivor. She's left with a grief stricken family. At first, they were just sad, but then they start blaming her for the death of their Luna. They abuse her and treat her worthlessly, but one day, when a few dead immortals step into her life, she is in for a rollercoaster ride.

IMPORTANT

i'd like it to be noted that i wrote this when i was twelve and tho i do plan on editing, and rewriting, i'm honestly a lazy little fuck so don't expect a lot from me tnx

One last thing, I'm in the process of rewriting so it may be a bit confusing as to how some chapter are missing and some are in 3rd person, either way, I've put a "*not rewritten" on top of every chapter that still needs rewriting. If you're confused, be polite (like don't be so rude and be like I didn't even get it, it sucked. Explain!) and ask :))

Rejected Angel

(edited 6/13/2016)

Prologue

"Isabelle! Let's get going! We want to get there before the sun comes down!" A young woman with beautiful bronze hair calls out and after a few heartbeats a small girl with the same bronze hair comes hopping down the stairs, bronze hair all over her face. The young girl didn't seem to notice and smiled at the sight of her mother

"Mm, mama. Don't call me Isabelle." The small girl whined and twined her fingers together, now relaxed and languid, "Just Belle, yeah?" Belle smiles and glances at her mom.

"Alright, just Belle." Her mom chuckles, her hand winding into the long and soft tresses of bronze, "You ready to go?"

"Mm. Let's go! Will Papa and Chris be there?" Belle asks as she began to head out the door, and her mom hummed in agreement.

Belle's mom then went behind a tree in order to shift and Belle waited patiently, after a few minutes of waiting, a familiar wolf walks out, she's gold and silver and it's beautiful.