Chapter 11 - Rose Number 7

Gary's Point of View

Shit! He almost caught me. How the hell did I not know he was behind me? Good thing I didn't say any thing that would get him to realize that I’m his secret admirer.

I wonder if he likes his puppy? I wonder what he named it. I smiled. Man, the day is getting closer.

Ryan's Point of View

Awe, I could hardly leave my place. I already miss Reggie. He makes me so happy but we all have to go to work and the only reason I’m coming in and didn’t call in was because I’m just curious as to what he’ll do next to surprise me. I smile and once I made it to my desk I grinned. There it is again, my red rose with the note.

Tuesday—Number Seven ----%---@

Rose of the day, are you as excited as I am? We are getting closer to meeting only 5 more days. I hope you liked your surprise yesterday. Is he playful with you?

Well I guess I couldn’t top that but, wait this is me I’m talking about, so I call in a lot of favors and guess what? Well you'll find out afterschool at your house but I made it especially for you, the name is “Copeland's desires”. I hope you like it.

Oh my god what did he get me with my last name on it? Well hell, now I can’t wait to go home.

After school, I almost flew to my car. I couldn’t concentrate all through my classes; I just kept wondering what could my surprise be. I mean, I already got my awesome puppy what could possibly top that?

I got to my place and open my door and went straight to my living room but stopped in my tracks. Right on my coffee table was bunch of balloons and they were tied to a bottle of cologne and the brand was “Copeland's desire”. So I was wrong, something can top the puppy. He made me my own personal cologne.

I smile spraying some on me.

It smelt like a mixture of strawberries with a touch of vanilla? Maybe oh well I don’t know but it smell good. Mental note if this work out I’m going to make my stalker make me more bottles of cologne.

Man, I’m starting to fall for this person. Oh fuck me, who am I kidding I’m already head over heels for this stranger. He or she knows me better than anyone.