Chapter 8 -Rose Number 4

Gary's Point of View

I went and bought movie tickets to go see The Vow. One for me and one for Mr. Copeland. I hope he likes the idea, sit alone to watch a romantic movie. Once I left his name at the front with his ticket, I went straight to school and almost ran out of time to leave the rose and the note.

Ryan’s Point of View

I was in the teacher's lounge dying to get to my classroom but we had some sort of birthday for one of the teachers and we all had to be there to see her blow out the candles on the cake and sing happy birthday. My god, are this people trying to kill me? I sighed and sang along.

As soon as all that birthday crap was over I ran out of the room and straight to my classroom. On my desk was a my red nose and my note. I grinned when I saw them.

Thursday—number four ----%---@

Rose of the day,

Lets be risky. Lets go watch a movie at the cinema after school. Of course, we wont be able to sit with each other. Go there give them your name, they'll give you the ticket to you're movie of my choice. Don’t worry it wont be anything stupid or childish. And once we get together at least as friends, you can pick all the movies we watch.

Awe, this is so romantic. Usually I wouldn't be caught going to the movies alone because that’s just pathetic. But hard to believe, I don't care anymore and maybe I’ll get lucky and recognize someone after all this person did say, he/she was going to watch it with me just not sitting by me. And I can ask whoever is going to give me my ticket. I wonder what movie he/she picked. I guess I’ll find out after school.

Later after the movie

Apparently, whoever it was gave instructions to not tell me who bought my ticket. Not even weather the person was a male or female.

Damn it!

But I loved the movie The Vow; it was so romantic and sad.

I cried a bit then blushed so hard because I cried in front of my romantic stalker.

Hope my stalker didn’t see me bawling.

(HELLO THERE, IF ANYONE IS READING THIS THEN IM HAPPY. IT’S MY FIRST ATTEMP AT A BOYXBOY ROMANCE.....ANYWAYS........A PIC OF THE MOVIE 'THE VOW' IS ON THE SIDE....IT’S THE MOVIE I SEND GARY AND RYAN TO WATCH....ENJOY.......