Chapter 12- Rose Number 8

Gary's Point of View

I smile this morning as I walked pass Mr. Copeland. He smelled so good and I’m glad that I made him his own cologne with a unique scent that is just for him. He was in a hurry to get to his classroom, I’m assuming to get his rose of the day accompanied by his note.

I smiled, today I wanted to praise him on what he does since every student in our high school is going to vote for him for the best teacher of the year or something like that.

So, what’s better than getting him the trophies, the signs, and every single little thing that says, “you're the best teacher in the whole world” or “number one teacher”.

So yeah a little lame, maybe, but I just want him to know how good he is at doing his job.

He is sweet and funny and he cares about his students. He makes the most amazing cute faces when he is trying not to laugh at Melli and I when we are arguing.

Ryan’s Point of View

I think I bumped into Gary. Or maybe it was Taylor, I don’t know. I’m just dying to get to my class. I’m not expecting presents just my red rose and the little note to remind me that some one is out there that actually cares for me.

Yes I sound like a chick so sue me. What do you expect when I’m always the bottom in my relationships? I snorted. Am I actually trying to lie to my self? I only had one real relationship and it sucked half the time.

I wonder if this is a girl. What would I do? Try to make it work, maybe? But how? We both like sex the same way, something inside us. I sighed. We'll cross that bridge once we get there.

I saw my red rose lying on my desk with my love note. Yes, I’m calling them my love notes so screw whoever raises an eyebrow at that. Okay, Ryan, you're arguing with yourself. You are NOT crazy at all.

Wednesday—Number Eight ----%---@

Do you know the more I see you the more I love you? This is the rose of the day. You’re adorable when you’re teaching. I like it when someone is arguing with someone else and you just bite your bottom lip just so you don’t laugh. It’s really cute. You think no one notices when you’re teaching you get this sparkle in your eyes and get excited, especially if your students are listening, not the jocks (I gasped) not them too. Mr. Copeland you know how to steal hearts, don’t you? After all, you stole mine and I’m not taking it back. After school you'll get a lot of little small surprises that I hope you’ll like.

I smile as I was reading the note. He noticed my sparkle in my eyes. Oh shit he is in my class. He has to be otherwise how does he know about me biting my bottom lip when I try not to laugh, or even that the jocks are actually listening to me? Oh shit! I have four classes throughout the day. Can I really cross out Gary? Should I ask him? Yeah and make myself sound desperate. No way in hell. Man, if it’s not Gary then I have another high school student who likes me. Great, now when I meet him or her I’m going to have to turn he or she down. Damn it! I can't catch a break.

I try to pay attention to see who would be watching me but to my dismay, every student in all my classes were paying attention. Yeah my stalker was right. I am loveable.

I went home after school only to find balloons every where with sayings like “teacher number 1”, and a bunch of trophies with “Teacher of the Year” on it, “Ryan Copeland Teacher of the Year”

This really made me smile. I feel appreciated, like I’m good at what I do and I like all this. In this moment right now I didn’t care whether my stalker was a cute or ugly guy, or if its a cute or ugly old woman or one of my students because IM IN LOVE WITH MY STALKER. And God help me. I’m in trouble.