Chapter 4

Ryan's Point of View

Gary’s kissing me. Okay am I dreaming? Am I allowed to have these sorts of dreams? I don’t know, but I sure as hell like this dream. But him kissing me this heavy and me panting and moving my hands to grip him from his firm ass was like paradise. And then the bell rang alerting us for next class, alerting us that we were at school, alerting us that he is my student and I’m his teacher.

He stepped away from me and smiled while I just stared at him. “Um, Mr. Copeland can we talk after school?” Gary asked me.

“Sure, how about Starbucks?” I told him, the more people the better.

“Yeah I’ll meet you there then,” he whispered since there were students coming in already.

“Whoa, Johnson in class on time, are we dreaming?” Mocked Taylor. Gary rolled his eyes and everyone snickered.

“If we were dreaming Gary wouldn't exist!” Exclaimed Melinda Swan.

“Bitch please, I’m your fantasy and you know it,” Gary said than he looked at me and said, “In fact I’m EVERYONES fantasy,” I blushed and he grinned more.

I cleared my throat, and then spoke. ''Okay KIDS enough of your bickering, and lets learn something useful,” I said and Gary blushed at my kids comments. Yeah, take that Mr. Quarterback.

The class continued with Melinda insulting Gary and Gary firing right back at her the entire time.

After school I drove my BMW to the Starbucks and entered the parking lot. From where I was sitting in my car I saw Gary sitting down, right in front of the big window sipping on his coffee. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, he was so handsome and he kissed so good and so strong, I got goose bumps just by thinking about that heated kissed back in school.

I can't do this, I have to stop this before it gets bigger and out of control.

I looked at him again, I’m sorry Gary, this can't happen. I can't believe I even considered it, especially with a boy who's not even sure if he’s gay or not, as if I want to get hurt again.

And with my mind made up I backed out of the Starbucks parking lot and drove away.

The rest of the week I spend all my free time in the teachers lounge, and during class he would try to get my attention but failed. By the end of the week he gave up since he had a football game to play.

I on the other hand was dealing with Efrain, who was at my place when I got back from Starbucks that day. He was drunk off his ass and he told me he wasn't going anywhere and that I should be happy, but I wasn't. After what Gary told me, I didn't care for Efrain at all, not as a lover or friend.

I couldn’t take Gary and his kiss out of my head; even if I wanted to I couldn’t. I know it was wrong to be even thinking about a student that way but I couldn't help it, I just needed to fight the attraction, he probably moved on anyways.

Gary's Point of View

He stood me up and he avoided me like the fucking plague for the rest of the fucking week. And now I’m practicing for my football game, and all I can think about is why the hell did he not come to meet me? Why did he avoid me? Did he not feel anything when we kissed? Because I did, I fucking felt alive for the first time in my whole life, and I’m not going to let him go. I will make him fall in love with me; I swear I will make him love me.