Chapter 2

Ryan's Point Of View

So I walk into Efrain's club. Right away I spotted him sitting at the bar drinking a beer, with girls all around him flirting rubbing his arms, and all I can think is “why am I not mad or jealous?” Good question Ryan, you should be mad.

Okay I’m officially crazy, first sign is that I’m talking to myself, second I’m going to end up buying a bunch of cats and third I’m going to walk around wearing my boots with my bath robe, Oh God don't make me get there.

I shuddered at the thought of me becoming the crazy cat lady. Efrain turned around and looed at me, he gestured for me to follow him to the back of the club into a dark alley, okay.

I walk out there and it was freaking dark. I started to open my mouth to call Efrain, but all of the sudden some one grabbed me from behind. He began to kiss my neck and made his way up to my ear, where he sucked on it and bit it slowly, while his hands rubbed my chest gently, I can't help but moan and I already feel my pants getting tight around my crotch area, I’m hard as a rock. Efrain's hands made their way down to my pants and released my buddy. He started to pump me, while kissing my neck, still from behind me.

I started to moan and pant. I shut my eyes when I felt I was reaching my climax, I yelled a name not Efrain's but Gary's. What the fuck?

I felt him tense, but right away relaxed, he bent me over and put my hands on the wall, spread my legs and without lube or any kissing he roughly thrust himself in to my ass. I scream in pain but he was holding my hips with so much force I couldn't break free. He just thrust in and out in and out; in, out, in, out, and with one hard thrust in he came inside me.

I was hurting and felt humiliated. I grabbed my pants and pull them up, when I turned to face him he had already pulled himself together and was smoking a cigarette, looking at me trying to find something.

Then he sighed and looked away. “Ryan, this was a goodbye fuck, we are done I found some one else and well she doesn't like sharing,” Efrain told me. I just stared at him.

Wait did he say—“She?” I asked in a whisper. He laughed as if I said the funniest fucking thing.

“Yeah it’s a girl, she promised me to get me a record deal and well she’s not a bad fuck either. You know me I’m not gay, bi, or straight, I just fuck whatever and whoever. Anyways, its been nice while it lasted, but its over. I'll come pick up my things tomorrow”

With that he turned around and went inside the club leaving me out there in the alley, feeling used and mistreated.

Right at that moment I made a vow to myself never get into a relationship, always fuck them and leave them before they leave you.

Another thing why did I scream that boy’s name right as I was getting off?