Chapter 3

Picture of Johnny Depp Who’s playing Efrain

Gary's Point Of View

Ugh last night I didn't sleep at all, my damn sister brought some one home.

I got up to take a shower so that I can go to school. My sister already graduated and is working with my dad; he owns a record company so she goes out to look for new talent. Also, she sometimes uses that to get laid, once she fucks them, she tells them that they don't have what she's looking for.

Bitchy, but smart.

I, on the other hand, still am a virgin. Yes, I’m 18 and a virgin. Well, I have a good explanation for that, girls don’t turn me on and I think I might be gay but I’m not sure, because all the guys at school still look normal to me, i don’t see them and get a hard-on, so maybe just maybe, I have a problem in the downstairs area.

Maybe I can’t get it up, with girls or boys.

I came out of my room just to bump into a guy looking pissed. I look around him to see my sister looking smug. I raised an eyebrow in question to her; she shrugged and looked at him.

“Sorry Efrain, but you are not what me and my company is looking for. Hey, you can always go back to your little history teacher, he has money he can take care of you”

She says, wait history teacher, it can't be. I turned to look at him and he is throwing daggers at her, which she's used to those looks. He sighed and rubbed his face in frustration.

“I already dumped him, he is an idiot but not fucking stupid,”He says.

“Not my problem, you're just pissed because, I was ahead of you in the game, psh like you could use me,” my sister told him. He growled and stomped away.

I turned to look at her, “One of these days this is going to come back and bite you in the ass. Karma is a bitch, sis, ”I warned her and she laughed.

“Number one, I don't believe in all the superstitions. Number two, you have to play them before they play you. Number three, and I cannot repeat this enough, never and I mean never under any circumstances ever fall in love, it never ends well for neither of the two people involved”

She finished her little lesson, and walked downstairs with me. “So what history teacher was he screwing?” I asked her.

“Ryan or Brian Copeland or something like that, he actually dump him to be with me, just because I told him I didn't share, and I would've kept him longer. He is a good fuck, but the asshole actually fucked the poor guy one last time and then broke up with him afterwards. I mean seriously, who does that?” She finished. I of course, couldn’t believe she was actually talking about my new history teacher, Mr. Copeland. He didn’t look gay but then again neither does Taylor, my best friend.

I skipped breakfast to get to school.

All through my classes I only had one person in mind, should I tell Mr. Copeland what I know? He needs to know that jackass is planning to go back to him. Yeah I’ll do that.