Chapter 5

Ryan's point of view

What am I suppose to do? I mean, call an exterminator to get rid of Efrain? The son of a bitch is crashing on my couch, which it makes my place look like the back of an alley. Stupid girl for not keeping him, but then again who can blame her? I mean I despise him.

Ugh he humiliated me!

I keep thinking about my situation at home that I didn't see it until I was too late and bumped into Gary. I had my eyes wide open in surprise. No, not because I bumped into him but because the head cheerleader was hanging from his neck, rubbing her nasty boobs on his chest, he had a blank expression, until I apologized, I had to.

I need to let him date girls his age and if he's gay then boys his age.

“Sorry guys, I was distracted,” I said. The girl giggled and it sounded annoying. I thought I saw Gary flinch at the sound at the same time I flinched, but I wasn't sure.

“Not a problem, Mr. Copeland. Hey, you're boyfriend is waiting for you in your classroom,” Gary said sounding…annoyed? Mad? Or jealous? Yeah, Ryan, get your hopes up, just so you can kick them down because he's your student.

“Ah, well, thank you kids, and do me a favor and keep the PDA to a minimum on school grounds.”

The girl giggled again, and he winced and then answered. ''We'll try. I’m just trying to find myself, you know?” He said and looked away.

What does he mean by finding himself is he still confused? If so why is he with this girl? He won't find out if he is gay by sticking his tongue down her throat. I clear my throat and made my way to my classroom, to confront Efrain. I know what he wants, he has been asking me for money since I cut off all his credit cards and remove him from all my bank accounts.

Once I opened my door, Efrain wasn't there, but this huge bouquet of red roses were sitting on top of my desk accompanied by a card.

It said:

To Ryan,

These are 12 roses and each of them represents something. Number one these are not from that jerk Efrain, in fact I paid him off to leave you alone so he is out of the State.

Number two. I want you to go straight home after school and go straight into your bathtub. I arranged it so you can relax and believe me, you'll like it.

And yes, I kept Efrain's spare key to your place. Don't worry I’m not a psychopath stalker or a jerk like Efrain I just want to show you that you mean something to me.

The rest I’ll explain them to you through out the next few days.

P.S enjoy your bath.

Gary's Point of View

I watch him reading the card, with a smile on his face.

I hope when he finds out that it’s me he still has that smile on his face. I smiled at my idea, first step was getting rid of Efrain and it wasn't cheap but my father's lawyers helped a lot without him knowing who we were.

Yes I told my parents and my sister. They were shocked to find out I’m gay but more surprised to find out I had fell in love with my history teacher. They didn’t freaked out about him being my teacher because I’m 18 years old and my teacher is 22 years old and they agreed to help me get him fall in love with me.

The plan was easy one red rose on his desk every morning with little messages, like you’re amazing, you’re incredible, I love you and little things like that. I also plan to pamper him every day after school and on the last day with the twelfth rose, I’ll tell him I love him and to turn around, when he does I’ll be standing there.

Yeah, nice plan, I'm just hoping he feels the same way I do by then. Until then I’ll have to act normal around him during class. I already dumped the giggling nightmare. My sister called after my mom told her I was planning to make him jealous and she yelled at me saying: “You dumb-nuts, if you want him to fall in love with you don't fucking parade yourself with a slut in front of him”. Apparently, it wasn't a good idea and now you see why I needed help from my family.