Chapter 6-Rose Number 2.

Ryan's Point of View

I was kind of excited and worried at the same time. I mean, me? I have a secret admirer?

I just wish I knew how Efrain disappeared and i doubt he has the brains or the money to do this twelve roses in twelve days thing. I walked fast towards my classroom just to see if it’s true and I’m going to find a rose with a note on my desk.

As I open my door and walked to my desk. Voila! There’s a long stem red rose with a note attached to it...

Tuesday—number 2 ---%---@

Here is your rose for the day. Don’t ever forget that you are amazing and someone out there loves you. So, after school on your dinner table there’s a fancy romantic dinner for one, with soft music and a nice romantic book that you can read. Enjoy your time alone, because once you discover who I am you'll never have not even a minute by yourself.

I reread my note, a romantic dinner at my house? Music and a book?

How the hell does he or she know what I like? Is someone stalking me?

No, Ryan, he or she said they weren’t psychos. Oh sure, listen to the person that's doing the stalking. I snorted at my own thought.

I’m supposed to be smart and yet I’m acting like a high school student. Wait a minute…high school student, could it be Gary?

I walked outside of my classroom with my rose and note. As I continued down the hall and all the jocks were standing by one of their lockers joking around.

I see Gary talking to Taylor and he glanced my way, immediately taking note of the rose in my hand, he then looked away.

Okay, not Gary. Besides, he's too young to organize and administer all of this.

The bell rang telling us it is time for class. I was extremely happy today and I couldn’t wait to teach all day so that I can go home and enjoy my romantic dinner, just like I enjoyed my bath yesterday. Gosh, petal flowers on the floor, scented bubbles in my bathtub, candles lit all over my bathroom that were just lighted like five minutes before I got home. How do I know that easy? The person who is doing all this left me a little note saying: don’t worry I just lit the candles. I’m not careless to burn your house down. I smiled at that. Who ever that person is is really being considerate.

Gary's point of view

Mr. Copeland came out of his classroom holding his rose and note in each hand. I guess he was he was trying to figure out who it was.

I internally smiled at that. He caught me looking at the rose, and I put a blank expression on my face and looked away trying to be nonchalant. I guess he accepted it wasn't me because he turned around and walked back to his classroom.

I had my sister set up everything at his house, I had her light the candles minutes before he got there to prevent them from burning down his house.

The rest of the day went by quick. During class he was all smiles, teaching and laughing. I hope I was the reason for those smiles.