Chapter 7 -Rose Number 3

Gosh, I was becoming all giddy like a fucking girl but it can't help it. So far so good...

First, that person made Efrain disappear.

Second, my bath was amazing, especially because I’ve never been spoiled in all my life. Hard to believe that is true because I’m rich.

Third, that romantic dinner was wonderful.

So now I’m walking faster than usual to my classroom, all the while imagining what's the surprise for today. I smiled I’ve become the giggling girl, but who cares. Someone out there cares enough for me to be doing all this.

I walk in and went straight to my desk but all I saw was papers. I moved all the papers with desperation in my actions and I found it, my rose and my note.

Wednesday—number three ----%---@

How am i doing so far? I hope I’m doing well. You seem happier. Question for you, do you Mr. Copeland believe in love at first sight? For my sakes I hope your answer is yes. After school, go home and you'll find a paper with a reservation for one at a nice spa for a massage and all the crap people like. Don’t get me wrong, I do like massages but I just want to give them to you myself.

I grinned at my message and my cock moved excitedly when I read that he’d rather give me the massages himself. Oh my god I’m getting horny over this person and I don't even know if the person is a he or a she. Hell if this person is cute…God, I guess I can't be this shallow if after I meet whoever this is I don't feel any attraction to this person then we can stay friends.

Gary's Point Of View

I was standing near Mr. Copeland's classroom and I felt proud when I saw his smile. I really do hope that he will fall in love with me. I couldn’t look away from him, and that’s when Taylor and Steven showed up.

“Dude what’s up with you?” Taylor asked me while hugging Steven from behind and resting his chin on his shoulder. They make a cute couple. I never understood why I felt so at home when I was around them, but I did and now I know why and thanks to me being popular and accepted them they never got picked on for being gay. That’s what I did for my school. I was the Quarterback and the President of the student body, we didn't believe in labels or cliques, we are all the same. I just hope it stays like that after I graduate in a few weeks.

“Earth to Gary, hello?” This time it was Steven who was talking to me. I smiled sadly at them.

“Sorry, just thinking, man we are graduating in a few weeks that’s crazy,” I stated rubbing the back of my neck.

“What else is bothering you?” Taylor said with suspicion.

I guess I need to tell them some of my secret. “I think—no I know I’m gay,” I said in a hushed tone. Taylor raised an eyebrow, and Steven snorted. Not the reaction I was expecting.

“Finally, he accepts it.” Steven said and Taylor laughed.

“Sorry, dude, but we kind of saw it coming,” he said. I raised an eyebrow but left it at that.

“So anybody you like?” Taylor asked me and I sighed.

“Yes, but it’s complicated and no, I’m not telling you who it is. Not until graduation anyways,”I said and walked away before they question me on who it is.