Epilogue

Gary's Point of View

Well, I’m happy to inform you that Ryan and I got married. It’s been five years since I stalked him and made him fall in love with me, and four years since we got married, and two years since we got our kids. Yes, we got a boy and a girl.

We paid two girls to be our surrogate mothers, at the same time, one with my sperm and the other with Ryan's.

The girl is mine and the boy is his, but in reality they are both our kids and we love them the same. So does my family, aunty Ashley likes to spoil them rotten. Right now we are taking our kids, to PK since they are 3 years old.

Ryan still teaches at my old high school and I’m the proud president of my record company. My father retired, and Ashley went to college to study accounting. She changed her mind at last minute so she works with my mom at her restaurant since she will become the owner once my mother retires.

So, see, all my hard work turned out okay. I’m with the love of my life, have my families successful record company and my two beautiful kids. I smiled while looking at my husband and kids.

“So are you happy with the way your life turned out?” Giggles asked me.

“You have no idea, babe?” I said.

“Baby, I feel the same way. I’m happy you decided to stalk me back than. I love you and I love our kids,” He said and kissed my cheek. We both got out of the car and took our babies to their first day of school, where Adrian Johnson-Copeland and Candie Johnson-Copeland will start their lives.

THE END     

AUTHOR'S NOTE...READ.....READ.....READ....

ATTENTION-------

There's a one shot of this two lovebirds celebrating VALENTINE'S DAY it's in my ONE SHOTS OF HOLIDAYS .......GO CHECK IT OUT you might like it!!!!