Memories

Okay so the Bridget the main character is really a mix of all of the directioners that I talk to and like and stuff don't be offended if your not a part of her tell me about you and I can include something if you want me to.

p.s. watch the show Awkward. BEST. SHOW.EVER. 

SO MATTY?

_______________________________________________

3 Days Later 

Louis' P.O.V.

Drops of water dripped from the bleeding skies. each drop raced to hit the pavement, I'm not sure why, eventually they all just disapeared. It's what happens when you rush things. They disapear. 

"I'm alittle worried about Bridget." I sat on the couch. 

"Yah she just like disapeared. I wonder if she's okay." Niall didn't seem as worried as me. 

"Waht's the deal with the two of you anyway?" Liam Looked at Harry, "Tell us everything I'm bored!" He flopped on the couch only to be pushed off my Zayn. "And I'm sure Louis want's to know too he's not as bubbly and charming." 

"I don't really want to get into it." Harry flipped through channels. "It's a LONG story." 

"Tell us anyway." Zayn pleaded. 

"Fine I guess I can tell you but it's 17 years long...."

"Hang on I gotta get food." Niall stood up and ran towards the door. 

"Can't you wait?" 

"Not for 17 years!" 

2.25 minutes later

"Okay so we were about 1 when we met. I knew i liked her the minutes i saw her. She had a blue ribbon in her hair and a cute little Australian accent."

"Wait she's australian?"

"Yah she was born in and both of her parents are from Sydney if you listen closely you can here that her accent is way different in the cutest way!" 

"HARRY!!!" 

"Sorry, So I thought i liked her when we were little and her main dream was to be a dancer, She still dances but it's not her career. When i saw her paint I was just lost in my own thoughts and I knew that she was was going to follow her dreams that's why I went for The X-Factor." 

"So what happened 3 days ago?" 

"She said I screwed up her feelings by telling her that i was in love with her because well......She's kind of falling for Louis." Harry motioned towards me. Making me fell like I wanted to just to run out of their and go find her tell her to be with Harry but to be honest I wanted her just as bad.

Bridget's P.O.V.

I dropped my paint brush letting it hit the hard wood floors in my studio, It wasn't much of a studio but it was a big open space to myself in the attack. 

"Bridge! are you going to eat anything?" Effie banged on the door, making me shiver.

"GO AWAY I"M BUSY!!!" It had been 3 days I had 12 new paintings. But they weren't anything I could present. they were too...too personal for any expo. 

I'll admit I was tired and hungry and cold a bit but I needed to keep working. 

Louis' P.O.V. 

"I'm gonna go over there?" I stood up quickly. 

"Wait dude If i know anything about her she'll be fine. She'll probably paint like 20 things then be fine." Harry tried pointlessly to calm my nerves but it didn't work.